Introduction

16 years have passed since you died, or so they thought. Your mother had tossed you out of the car's window the day the horrible car crash occurred; you were only 4 years old. She left you in God's hands, hoping you would at least survive. Her prayer was accepted, as you landed in a pit of grass a couple of hundred feet away from the racing car you were thrown from. You hit your head hard on the ground, causing you to be amnesic and forget everything, who you were, your name, your own mother and how you lost her.The car you were thrown from caught in flames as it hit a girder moments later.

As police, ambulance and fire trucks raced to the scene, you finally woke up and crawled with a bruised arm toward the site, when a young woman jumped out of her car to catch you from the speeding cars on the highway. Her heart aching as she had just experienced a miscarriage for the 5th time, but it warmed and softened at the sight of you.

She wiped the tears and snot from your face and without hesitation, placed you in the backseat of her car to take you home. She might have been struggling to pay the bills her boyfriend was too lazy enough to pay, but that didn't stop her from illegally adopting you, no matter how dangerous it was because something about you warmed her. A feeling she hasn't felt in a while.

But after getting rid of her dept and boyfriend, she moved to a better apartment. Seohyun finally took you to court and legally adopted you; you were 5 years old and she officially named you Park Naeun.

You grew to a pretty lady who studied hard and still unaware that Park Seohyun wasn't your actual mother and that you lost her. However, every now and then, you dreamed of being tossed from a car, which made you car-phobic. Answers the reason why you always preferred walking.

After graduating from high-school and college, you helped your 'mother' move to a better apartment in Seoul as you got a job at Seoul's most popular hotels, 'Zhou's Hotel'.

16 years have passed, no one knows you're alive or survived, but you were pronounced dead. 16 years have passed and your living in a shadow of lies. Who are you? What is your real name?