Chapter IV

[Word Count: 1069]

"I love you mom," you hugged your mom.

"I love you too honey," she kissed your cheek before you pulled your luggage into the train, "Call me when you get there!"

You nodded to your mom as you waved to her from the inside of the train and the doors closed in front of you. You didn't know how to thank your mom when she let you go to Busan and get the job, however she told you to stay away from guys and to not fall for them. That wouldn't be a problem since you've never fallen for a guy or dated for 20 years.

"You're mommy's girl, huh?" you heard a voice say.

You turned around to see Taehyung. He wore a loose blue dress shirt and a pair of dark pants. His hair was a bit messy as it was still early in the morning, but his it was a shiny and the smell of his manly shampoo roamed the air.

 His hair was a bit messy as it was still early in the morning, but his it was a shiny and the smell of his manly shampoo roamed the air

"Have you ever taken Mass Communication?" you asked out of the blue.

"Why?" he wondered as he walked with you toward the main cabin of the train. The morning sun seeping through the windows of the train glowed as you could start see little particles floating in the air.

"You clearly don't know how to start a conversation," you admitted as you came to the entrance of the other cabin. Taehyung blocked you from entering with his hand on the handle and his broad shoulders blocking you.

"Teach me," he smirked at you in his devilish smile. You gulped in the sudden closeness as you couldn't help but sniff in his manly scent.

"T-that's not part of the contract," you insisted as you elbowed him out of your way, "speaking of contract, we need to set some rules."

"Go ahead," he said as you began looking for your seat. Taehyung took your ticket, found your seat and placed your luggage in the upper compartment as you scooted into your seat near the window; Taehyung sat beside you.

"Saturday's should be my off day. I can't be told to do anything on Saturday whatsoever," you commanded him, "on other days, I'll work for you, but you shouldn't treat me like a slave."

"Ok," he accepted, "As for me, you must do everything I tell you,"

"That's opposing with my condition,"

"Business wise, everything should be okay," he insisted. The two of you ranted on about setting rules as you finally came to Busan. You then unpacked and loaded your bags on a taxi.

"What are you doing?" you wondered as he sent your bags into a taxi alone to be sent somewhere.

"Sending your bags to your apartment," he told you as he began waving at someone who seemed to be waiting for him, "in the meantime, we need to go shopping for your new look."

You stood there as you hesitated to get in the Land Rover along with Taehyung. You were always afraid of cars and something about them made you want to cry. You weren't sure if it was continuous bad dreams you had as a baby about cars, of if it was the fact that you felt like you lost someone precious to it.

"Coming in or not?" Taehyung called to you as you looked at him hesitantly, before revealing a soft smile and getting in the car.

Busan was gorgeous, the sea breeze roamed the air and the weather was just right. You've always dreamed of leaving Seoul where you spent your whole life in, but never did you expect it to be so suddenly to Busan for a high paying job.

After a while, you arrived at Busan's biggest mall where Taehyung led you to a Gucci store. It was as if he had spent his whole life there, as he picked out clothes and watches and finished his shopping in less than 10 minutes. He picked out a couple of small dresses, pen dresses and shirts and dumped them in your arms before signaling you to go try them on. It was no doubt that he was a fashionista, as every piece of what you would wear had to be perfect. After all, you were representing him as his secretary assistant in a fashion magazine company.

Finally, you and Taehyung had picked out 20 different outfits from different brands and your hands were on the verge of tearing apart as you carried not only your belongings, but his too. It wasn't after a while when you left the mall, loaded the car and left to your apartment.

There Taehyung gave you the keys to your new apartment as he showed you the floor and room you'd be staying at. Amazed would be an understatement as your jaws dropped at the large window in your bedroom that would show Busan's lovely sunset and the night sky.

You didn't know how to thank him as you bowed to him 90 degrees and continuously thanked him.

"Stop thanking me and unpack already," he nagged you as you slowly rose from bowing and scrunched your nose. Sheesh.

Taehyung watched you from the bed as you slowly began unpacking your things and placing them in your closet. It was kind of awkward how he casual watched you unpack your belongings when they were female items. You looked at him from the corner of eye and noticed how he was practically scanning your bag with his dark eyes.

"Did I mention privacy is part of the contract," you reminded him but he couldn't care less as he stood up and walked out of the room to give you the 'privacy' you needed.

You pulled out a picture frame of your mom and you when you were in kindergarten and placed in on the coffee table near your bed. Then you took out a sketch book where you had drawings drawn in them. They were drawings of a lady. You didn't know who she was, but with every dream you had of her, you began to draw her.

The lady was someone who always appeared in your dreams when you were having bad days, she would hug you and cuddle you till you were all warm and soft inside. You sat on your bed and stared at the picture you had drawn. She was a beautiful young lady, and something about her made you want to cry. Something about the way she smiled at you in your dreams made you want to search for her, but then you remembered that it was just merely as dream.

Authors Note:

Im feeling so happy today because of BTS's huge achievement. I've decided to post another chapter and this chapter is dedicated to my mutual on twitter 'JuStIn SeAgUlLs'. Go follow her, shes amazing and her posts are to die for.