Chapter XVI

"You're alive!" a male shouted in excitement and worry. You battered your eyes slowly as you tried to grasp what was happening. You weren't conscious yet, but you were in the back of a car which was driving on 80/mph. rushing toward the hospital. The man in the car was trying to rush you to the hospital as fast as he could to save you.

Your mind was blurry and you weren't sure how you ended up here. All you could see was Taehyung, his warm smile, his glowing eyes full of life and his soft hair. Even though you were dying, you still thought of him. That showed you just much you loved him, but tears began rolling down your eyes as you realized that could never tell him. You were dying and you prayed God to see him one last time.

"Just one last time," you pleaded in your heart as tears ran furiously down the side of your face, and then and there, you closed your eyes.

*Flashback*

"HELP ME!!" you screamed with all the little strength you had left in you. The maid had just opened the basement door to get out when you screamed. Your eyes slowly closed as you had little to no strength and then and there you passed out.

Jinyoung heard your scream, and his dropped his fork immediately. He stood up and without a word rushed toward the sound of your voice. He scanned the house as Baek Soo tried to stop him. He stopped in front of the stairs when he saw the maid rush away from the door under the stairs.

Without hesitation, he opened the door to see your lifeless body. His eyes opened in shock to see you there. His heart suddenly sank when he found your breath short and your body not moving.

"What is she doing here?" Baek Soo tried to act surprised. Jinyoung turned to look at her and corned her to a wall before grabbing her neck.

"Is this what you've been doing?" he hissed at her as rage and fury filled his eyes. His voice hoarse and his fist about to launch at her, he pushed Baek Soo on the floor and picked your body up and rushed with you out of the house.

He opened the back seat door of his Audi and placed you in. He raced out of the driveway and onto the freeway as fast as he could. Jinyoung didn't like you so much, but a couple of days ago, he found something incredibly interesting about you. The day of Taehyung's opening party, you wore a sleeveless dress that showed your arms, and your unique birthmark. Jinyoung had noticed which was why he announced a medical check for all workers, in which he took a sample of your blood too.

There he tested your blood with his fathers, and the results almost sent him into a coma. You were his sister, Park Eunbi. From that day, he didn't know how to react, but he wanted to apologize for the time he chocked you and almost punched you. He felt horrible. He wanted to do anything to make you forget, because when he was just 6 he had lost you.

He cried day and night for his beloved sister and mother, that he prayed God for them alive. His prayer was accepted, but he didn't know at all. When he found your lifeless body on the ground, his heart shattered into a million of pieces as he prayed for his sister to be alive again.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was having problems himself. He had called you almost 20 times to see how things were going. Jinyoung wasn't the only one who didn't trust Baek Soo, her own son didn't trust her, so he kept on calling you to see if you were ok.

His house wasn't far from his mother's, so he slipped on his Jordan's and ducked into his car before driving to his mother's house.

Taehyung had driven up to the front of the house and was about to enter the driveway when he stepped on the brakes. He looked ahead only to see Jinyoung carrying your body in the back seat of his car. Jinyoung rushed to the passenger side to put you in and raced out of the driveway without even noticing Taehyung's car.

Taehyung pushed the gas as he followed Jinyoung close behind. What was he doing at his mother's house? What was he doing with you?

Taehyung followed Jinyoung and didn't lose him as they entered the hospital parking lot. Jinyoung wasn't driving only, he had called the police and told them to hurry and apprehend Baek Soo before she ran away. Jinyoung jumped out of the car and pulled you out and into his arms as he ran toward the hospital. Taehyung jumped out of his car as well and ran as fast as his legs could carry him following Jinyoung.

"Someone help me!" Jinyoung yelled as he entered the hospital. Taehyung finally caught up to Jinyoung and pulled him by the arm to turn him around. His eyes fell on your lifeless body as he tried to hold himself together from breaking down.

"Hold her while I look for help," Jinyoung immediately told Taehyung when he saw him. He passed you into Taehyung arms. Taehyung held you close to his chest as he hugged you tight. Tears formed in his eyes as he prayed for you to be alive. He remembered all the times you made him smile, laugh, stomach flutter and make his heart skip a beat with his kiss with you.

Jinyoung found a nurse and was walking back up to Taehyung when he stopped. To see you so tight in his hug as Taehyung breathed heavily in disbelief, whispering to you made Jinyoung wonder, what kind of relationship you two had.

The nurse placed you on the bed and rushed with you with other doctors to the emergency room. Jinyoung watched as you were taken away and Taehyung stood behind him as his heart began to give out. He wanted to hold your hand, kiss your forehead and tell you everything was going to be alright. He wanted to hold you close to him, whisper in your ear that he loved you and rest his head in the nap of your neck. If only you felt the same. If only he knew, if only you knew.