Chapter II

[Word Count: 1326]

"What the actual fuck," Jinyoung cursed as he check on his phone, "Who the hell is using my card and where are they!"

He paced back and forth in the hotel room as he racked his hair furiously. Someone had been using his cards since last night and he had no idea who it was. All he could remember was bumping into you and dropping his bags. Maybe he lost his card to you, but he didn't know where to look for you. All he knew was that, the next time he laid eyes on you, he'd be sending you behind bars.

You walked into the hotel dressed elegantly in your uniform as you tied the small scarf to your neck. Completely unaware of the death threats Jinyoung was sending to you mentally, you were pretty proud of the full meal you had offered your mom last night. It's been quite a while since you and your mom sat together to eat a proper meal, let alone drink together. But last night was the bomb.

"Excuse me," a costumer called out to you as you approached him as usual. You began registration the costumers when the elevator beside the front desk where you stood opened. Your heart skipped a beat when the tall figure wearing black walked toward the front desk. You ducked down and pretended to search for something for the costumer when you heard a slam at the desk.

"Let me speak to your manager!" the familiar voice scoffed.

"I'm sorry sir, is there something wrong?" Somi rushed to him.

"I need all the CCTV cams of the front door of this hotel from last night, now!" he shouted at her. Somi looked down at you as you squint your eyes, pleading her to send him away. You were the only one who had access to that part of the hotel among all the interns, but today was just not the day.

You signaled Somi to calm him down and take him away, but she just looked at you all puzzled. It's no wonder people call her slow-witted Somi.

"I'm sorry, my senior here is more familiar with this and will help you," she said as she pointed to you. Your eyes widened in despair as you began to feel your soul leave your body. You slowly stood up and before you had a chance to look at him properly, he had grabbed your hand and you were already off the ground and halfway on the counter.

"Oh my god!" Somi shivered as she rushed to the phone to call the manager.

"So you're here," he hissed at you, "where is it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," you lied as you remained calm yet dead inside at the fact that your feet weren't touching the ground and everyone was watching.

"You know what I'm talking about," he scoffed at you and pulled you closer to him as you could start to smell the alcohol from his breathe, "Where is it!"

"Hyung!" you heard a husky voice call out as you looked past him. A younger man, dressed in a black dress shirt and black business pants walked up to the counter and pulled the rude man away from you. He pushed the rude man away from the counter and his eyes seemed to burn with anger.

"Hyung what the hell is wrong with you!" he shouted at him, "You should know better than to disrespect workers for things that aren't their fault!"

Although he used honorifics, his attitude, words and how he had him by the collar said otherwise.

"You punk," he pushed him away and straightened his shirt.

The manager eventually came in time, pulling the rude man out, which you later found out went by the name Jinyoung. What a waste of a handsome face and name. If Jinyoung got a hold of that CCTV cam, then you had no choice but to eventually get imprisoned. So you thought fast and the only solution that came to your mind was to throw his wallet in his hotel room without him knowing.

So while the two boys were outside with the manager, you ran up the stairs with the master keys to all the rooms. You pushed the keys in and without hesitation; you tossed the wallet in and closed the door. You turned around only for your heart to drop.

There she was, Park Baek Soo standing there watching you as you slowly bowed and walked away from the scene, pretending nothing happened.

"Where you going?" she asked as you stopped in your path.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I-I didn't mean any harm," you pleaded as you begged God to save you, "I promise it won't happen again."

You looked at the floor and couldn't bring yourself to look up. This was it, your last day as a free person. Baek Soo walked closer to you as she smirked.

"How do I know if it won't happen again?" she asked, but you failed to answer.

"I'm just going to have to tell Jinyoung that you stole his card after all," she hissed. Attitude runs in the family. You gulped at the thought of Jinyoung furiously angry at you and charging at you in anger.

"Please ma'am, don't do that," you pleaded.

"Then I'll have you fired!" she shouted at you. You froze at the thought of being fired. Your mom was so proud of your job, how could you afford loosing that by getting fired for your silly mistake. Baek-Soo signaled her secretary assistant, and she went right past you and into the elevator.

"Please senior, don't be like this. It was just a small misunderstanding," you pleaded again. You understood why Baek Soo was being like this, but Baek Soo herself didn't understand why she was being like this to you.

Probably the thought of you looking like Ha Ri bothered her to the core, and she'd do anything to make Ha Ri's life miserable. The utter hatred Baek Soo had for Ha Ri was obvious, as she wished to torture you with all the little power she had.

The elevator opened from behind as the manager came in to the two of you. You bowed slightly at him as Baek Soo stepped closer to him.

"You better be thankful your intern found my son's wallet, otherwise I would have sued this hotel," she told your manager as you slowly looked up at her in confusion.

"Ah, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please be patient with us," your manager begged with humility, yet thankful for you.

"Because of the inconvenience, I'll have to have you fire her," she suggested as she folded her arms and smirked at you. Bitch.

"Please ma'am, she's one of our best workers, and she just fou-"

"Then I'll sue you!"

"Why be so extreme ma'am, let's talk about it,"

"I don't want to," she puffed as she looked up in pride, "Fire her or sue the company. Choose."

Your manager looked at you in dismay as his eyes spoke to you in sorrow. After understanding the situation, you had no choice but to reluctantly bow and head for the elevator.

You gathered your belongings and ripped your uniform off you and changed into a sleeve flare blouse.

How the hell am I supposed to tell mom I got fired? You hoisted her bag over your shoulder as you made you way to the front door where Jinyoung and the other man stood

"Look who got fired," Jinyoung hissed at you. You were on the verge of tears but that comment just sent you overboard and without a second thought, you sent your hand flying. The sound of your hand making contact with his soft face echoed through the walls of the entrance of the hotel as you fought the urge to cry.

"Son of a bitch," you murmured as you walked away.