Chapter I

[Word Count: 632]

"Isn't he a beauty?" Somi suggested as she poked you with her arm into you. You pushed her away jokingly as you chuckled at how she found every guy she laid eyes on handsome.

"What about Jonghyun-ah?" you teased her.

"Oh he's okay, but Myungsoo is just a beauty," she flattered him. You and Somi were best-friend goals, you graduated high school and college together and here you two were known as the pretty workers of 'Zhou Hotel'.

Ding

The front table rang as you rushed to help the next costumer find her room.

"Hello!" you bowed enthusiastically, "Welcome to Zhou Hotel, how may I help you today."

"I need t-" the lady stopped as she looked up at you from her phone only to narrow her eyes you.

"You need what ma'am?" you asked her again. Her eyes scanned you as she looked at you suspiciously.

"Park Naeun?" she spelled out slowly reading your name tag.

"Yes ma'am," you wondered as you wiped your name tag, "Is their something wrong?"

"You look like someone I know," she said revealing a soft smile but then continued to ask for a room. After giving her the keys to her room, the lady walked away into the elevator.

Her secretary assistant stood beside her holding her bags as Baek Soo nudged her by the arm.

"Doesn't she look like Ha Ri?" she asked nervously.

"Ha Ri died, 16 years ago to exact," Lily, her secretary assistant confirmed to her, but the middle aged women, Park Baek Soo still shivered in the thoughts of the possibilities of Ha Ri still being alive.

"I know," Baek Soo said trying to seem calm, "something about that girl just sets me off."

But there you were, downstairs, completely unaware of anything as you watched the clock hit 9pm, your long sift finally came to an end. You changed into a brown and white dress and white sneakers and hoisted your bag over your shoulder as you bid Somi goodbye. You swung the hotel door open when your heart dropped at the sight of the bus leaving the bus stop.

The next bus comes in 30 minutes, so you began to race to the bus stop

The next bus comes in 30 minutes, so you began to race to the bus stop. You ran as fast as your tiny legs could take you as you rushed to make it in time, when you suddenly stepped on your shoe lace and your bag went flying in the air.

You closed your eyes, expecting to hit the floor hard when you felt a hand grab you by the waist. You opened your eyes to meet the eyes of a handsome man. His big like cat eyes shined in the night sky as his eyelashes battered slowly, almost tempting. His lips plump red and eyebrows dark and arched. His perfect face proportion made it hard for you not to fall for his looks as you stared at him blankly.

However, those feelings went flying to hell when he dropped you on the cold hard floor.

"Yah! What's wrong with you! Are you drunk? Should I call the police?" he scoffed at you as he brushed his arm.

"I-"

"How disrespectful, are you crazy? Hurry get out of my face while I'm still being nice," he spit his mean words at you as he gathered his luggage together and walked toward the hotel you had just left, leaving you to pick yourself up.

Your knee scraped and your bag was probably in Jeju from the hard fall, but you managed to pick yourself up and began to look around for the bag. You cursed under your breathe as you limped to your bag when you suddenly began smirking. He had dropped his wallet. How rewarding. Without hesitation, you sneaked the wallet in your bag and limped away.