Chapter III

[Word Count: 1300]

*Glass breaks*

"What?"

"You heard me right Taehyung," the old man said from over the phone, "You've spent 21 years of your life having fun. When are you going to work, get married and have kids?"

"I don't want to," Taehyung argued, "plus there's already enough workers at the company."

"There's an office ready for you already, we just need to find you a secretary assistant and you're ready to start."

"I hate you," Taehyung murmured almost silently.

"Say what?" his step-father asked.

"Ah, seriously I hate this!" Taehyung yelled over the phone tossing his cell into the couch of the hotel room. His racked is hair furiously before he fist the hotel's window with his fist, punching it, wishing for it to break.

"Your mother and I will be looking forward to this," he heard his step-father's faint voice from the phone that was lying across the room before the buzzer went off and the phone turned off.

"Fuck this, fuck that, fuck everything!" Taehyung yelled as he punched and pushed everything in his luxurious hotel room. He had enough of his step-fathers bullshit. Why did he have to work at the company when Jinyoung and plenty of other people were working there too?

He flung his hotel room's door open before slipping on his sneakers and rushed down the stairs searching for air to breathe. He was suffocating with the idea of going back home to work at his step-fathers company, especially since it was with his step-brother and mother who he dreadly hated.

He left the hotel building and before he knew it, Taehyung was standing in the dark unfamiliar streets of Seoul. It was 11:25 p.m. and the bustling streets  and loud chattering was nothing new to him as walked down the sidewalk to get away from the hotel. He began to calm down as he walked in the crowd of people, the city air taking over him as he finally began to breathe in and out calmly. He then stopped in his path, a sudden wave of shock taking over him as he saw you walking alone in the busy night streets.

He recognized you from the hotel and remembered what he heard his mother say earlier.

"Relieved now that you fired that worker?" Lily asked Baek Soo pouring her a cup of wine as Taehyung walked in the hotel room silently.

"Of course," she snickered, "she reminds me so much of her, I'd  probably die if I saw her again".

So his mother fired you not because of the wallet incident, but because you resembled someone she hated. Taehyung would do anything to get on his mother's nerves because it was her idea at first to make him work at the company. He'd rub it in her face and show her just how much he disliked his mother. It's not his fault he didn't love his mother like other guys his age, his mother was bitch to her own son, it's no wonder he wishes for her to die sometimes.

On the other hand, you were tipsy after drinking alongside old neighborhood men playing checkers as you shouted and cursed under your breathe every now and then from anger. You wobbled through the crowd of people, unaware you were walking right into people as they pushed and jostle you around. You didn't see the layered pavement as you walked causing you fall face first. Right before you were about to fall, Taehyung reached out to you, as you were right in front of him already, catching you before you fell.

You fell into his arms as you looked at him in surprise, your eye brows knitted as you couldn't see properly and weren't sure if you were still falling or not. Taehyung cursed to himself silently realizing what he had just done. He sighed heavily hoping no one would see, but failed when elder woman passing by held tightly to themselves and squealed like old school girls.

You pushed him away and tried to seem sane, even though you were a bit drunk and your walking wasn't exactly perfect. You brushed your hair out of your face and straightened your dress to look up to face him, but you were looking right into a pole.

"Drunk girls don't belong outside on nights like tonight," he said to you as he noticed your red cheeks and nose, a usual sign people had been drinking.

"A lot of people say that, but nothing actual happens," you hollered to him, your hands flying in the air to express your thoughts. You walked past him to get away from the awkward encounter. You had spent your whole day walking around till the time your shift would be over, but even though it was over, you couldn't bring yourself to go home. How could you? You were fired.

Taehyung on the other hand, thought of a plan. He had to go to work at the company tomorrow, but he needed a secretary assistant. If he brought you, he'd not only get to get on his mother's nerves, but his step-brothers as well whom he hated both. It was perfect, he's rub it in their faces when he brought you to work tomorrow and there would be nothing they could do about it.

He turned around to see you waddle away as he jogged to you, grabbed you by the wrist sending you to turn around, your hair flying in the night breeze. Your pale face and rosy cheeks shining in the glowing night sky as the moon shadowing behind your side view. Taehyung felt a sudden warm feeling inside him, a feeling that was absolutely foreign to him.

You fell into his arms again and you hated how you were being pushed and pulled today.

"Weren't you the worker who got fired today?" he asked as he tried to seem concern but failed as you saw his cocky eyebrow behind his hair.

"Why does it matter to you," you snapped at him as you scrunch your nose and pushed yourself from his arms.

"I can get you another job," he smirked at you as he crossed his arms. You never trusted guys, but the thought of him getting you a job made you want to kneel and plead for it. You peeped at him trying not to seem desperate as you put your hands to your waist.

"I'm not a cheap woman," you began to warn him wiggling your finger as he chuckled softly at you, "what's the job?"

"It's nothing much. Just $80 an hour," he boasted as he shoved his hands in his pockets proudly. You couldn't help but widen your eyes at him. You tried to stop yourself to not make yourself seem desperate, but all was in vain as Taehyung already noticed.

"One tiny condition," he gulped hoping you'd agree to it, "move to Busan,"

"Wha- "

"The apartment is ready and bills and meals will be paid for," he said trying to calm you down.

"What type of job is it exactly?" you asked. What kind of job offered so much in an hour? Let alone paid for your bills and meals?

"Be the Chief Editor of 'The Most Magazine's' secretary assistant," he told you as he took a step closer. His dark brown hair waved in the night breeze as he smiled devilishly, he knew he already got you. His eyes were dark and full of promise, but something about the way he looked at you made your heart waver. You didn't know whether to accept it or not. You didn't know what the consequences were and certainly had no idea what you were in for. But for one thing, you needed the money, for you and for your mother.

Authors Note:

OMG OUR BABIES BTS WON TOP SOCIAL ARTIST FROM BILLBOARD AWARD LAST NIGHT BREAKING RECORDS AND SNATCHING WEAVES. EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T PERFORM, THEY WON AND HAD A GREAT TIME WITH LOTS OF ARTIST THEY LOOKED UP TO. BTS AT THE MAGENTA CARPET STOLE GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES AND WERE VOGUES 'BEST DRESSED BOY BAND' AND OUR TAEHYUNG-AH WAS AGREED TO BE BEST DRESSED OF THEM ALL. IT WAS A FUN NIGHT WITH MY MUTUALS LAST NIGHT DYING FROM THE SHOW. IT WILL BE SOMETHING WE ARMY WILL NEVER FORGET. ARMY!! STRONG POWER THANK YOU!!

 ARMY!! STRONG POWER THANK YOU!!