Chapter VI

[Word Count: 1535]

"Bullshit!" Taehyung yelled as he tossed paper work everywhere. You jumped a little as you got startled at his sudden anger, watching Taehyung slip off his jacket and roll up his sleeves. He was angry and his eyebrows arched in fury as he tried to calm himself down.

You sat in the corner of his large office as you checked his schedule when you saw Taehyung pace around the office ruffling his hair furiously. You wanted to help him, but you were afraid he would take his anger on you. Finally, you took the courage to ask him what was wrong. You fixed your cute dress and your pony tail and made your way to Taehyung's desk.

 You fixed your cute dress and your pony tail and made your way to Taehyung's desk

"You know," you began as Taehyung stopped moving and looked at you, "it's part of the assistant's job to know whats bothering their boss so they can 'assist'." Taehyung sighed softly as he sat in his desk that you leaned against. He fixed his hair and folded his arms before leaning back in his chair.

"The purpose of this company was to show Mrs. Kim's interest in fashion as well as promoting her taste in fashion. However, ever since she passed away and the CEO married my mother, that fashion brand Mrs. Kim introduced was pushed under the rug," he sighed as he pulled out drawings of what seemed like a fashion album.

"It makes me furious at how my mother was so naïve to toss these prosperous ideas in the trash when I personally approved it. Now she wants to get rid of the shoes line Mrs. Kim designed, and I'm trying to find a way to get it all back."

"You could bet her," you suggested. You had majored in business and minored in fashion in college and had waited for this opportunity your whole life.

"Bet?" Taehyung asked in confusion raising his dark brown eyebrow.

"You could use Mrs. Kim's fashion line and bet against your mother's digital magazine," you began as Taehyung slowly nodded trying to understand you, "Your mother's digital magazine isn't the best of ideas itself, so you could bet to see which item brings in the most profit by the end of the month. Mrs. Kim's fashion line or your mother's digital magazine. Which every wins, will continue as an official part of 'The Most Magazine', the losing party will have to be cut off. It's just an idea so, if you don't like it you can just tell me."

Taehyung's expression changed as he stared at you amazed. A smirk tugged on his upper right lip as a new type of interest sparked within him; your intellectuality. He hated girls who played dumb and cute, but your smartness and keen ideas was somehow tugging his heart, pressing digits into his brain and unlocking new interests about you.

"What," you asked, averting your eyes from him as you watched him shamelessly bite his bottom lip and stare right into your aching soul. Taehyung stood up from his seat, placed his hands in his pockets as he walked around the desk and toward you, slowly yet painful with every step mixing your insides leaving you unable to react.