Chapter XIII - Part 2

The devilish stares and whispers from across the room made you feel sick to the stomach as you were suddenly regretting your choice to 'pretend' to be his girlfriend.

Every girl who passed by Taehyung sighed when they realized you were holding his hand, clearly telling them to stay back. Everyone stayed back except for Paris, a girl who had her eye on you from the moment you arrived. She was convinced that you weren't actually dating based on your awkwardness . Which meant she was confident to steal Taehyung away from you.

Taehyung left you at the bartender to speak with the representatives of '21st Century' clothing ware, as he stole glances at you every now and then to make sure you were okay. Just as he had finished speaking with them, he began walking back to you when he stopped in his path after being blocked by Paris.

Without further delay, she began playing his tie as she looked deep into his eyes, almost hypnotizing him. She spoke softly and alluringly as her intention was to see just how good Taehyung looked, with his clothes on her bedroom floor and him panting her name.

Paris knew almost everything, and she knew that Taehyung didn't have a girlfriend. She thought you were the pretty assistant everyone was talking about, and you were. She wanted to expose you, so she began licking her lips seductively, but Taehyung didn't feel a spark as his was already head over heels for you.

He tried to walk away from her, but she blocked him in his path. You knew this was where you would come in. You stood up from your seat and walked over to Taehyung and wrapped your arm around his. Taehyung suddenly felt his heart race at your sudden action as he was starting to fall for your new side.

"I think he made it pretty clear to you before that he has a girlfriend," you warned her, your eyes darkening at the girl.

Paris knew all too well that you were being payed to pretend to be his girlfriend. After all, she had ears and eyes almost everywhere and knew almost everything. What she didn't know was Taehyung would more than willingly ready to prove that you were his girlfriend and waited for the chance.

His wish was granted when Paris asked, "You? His girlfriend? Prove it".

Without hesitation, Taehyung wrapped one arm around your waist pulling you against him and his other hand on the side of your cheek as he leaned in close to your small face.

You weren't exactly aware of what was happening yet. But when you felt the space between you and Taehyung lips calling each other like the opposite poles of a magnet, you were more than aware of what was in store for you. It was bound to happen, sooner or later, as Taehyung hungrily sucked your bottom lip with all he had. His desires taking over him as he pulled your against his body, filling in all the spaces between you. His tongue traced against your lips as he slowly pulled back, your lips throbbing from the sudden kiss as Taehyung breathed heavily in your mouth to catch his breathe.

He looked into your eyes as he saw the hidden shock in them. You tried to compose yourself, but when you felt his heated issue against your hips, it impossible for you to feel like nothing had just happened.

Paris stood there as she watched the two of you kiss passionately, and knew from the way Taehyung tugged your lips, that there was more than a business relationship between the two of you. She slowly stepped back went back to her girls, as they all witness the once playboy kiss a girl with actual passion and desire.

____________________________

"It's pretty isn't it?" Taehyung said as he watched you walk toward the edge of the building and against the roof.

"It's amazing," you responded as you looked down the tower. After the convention, Taehyung decided to take you to Namsan Tower to refresh your mind. You were completely immersed into the night sky as you looked down at Daegu from the high tower. Taehyung walked toward you and leaned against the fence that surrounded the tower's roof, covered in lovers' padlocks.

"Have you ever done this before," he asked you pointing to the padlocks lock on the fence.

"Have you," you asked him shoving the question to him.

Taehyung chuckled and told you there was nothing fun about doing it. The two of you continued to talk, as you began you began to realize, all these new feeling you had felt ever since you meant Taehyung were all answered. You weren't sick, you were in love. In deep love and that was solved the moment you the Taehyung kissed. You felt like everything had stopped and your desire to continue being glued on to him was out of ordinary.

You didn't know how to react as you finally realized and admitted to yourself that you were in love. Taehyung and you had gone to the hotel, where you both had separate rooms. As soon as you took a shower and applied on your night cream, you took your phone and began dialing the familiar numbers you always called.

"Somi," you called out over the phone. Somi squealed after hearing your voice and suddenly stopped to ask why you sounded so down.

"I never I'd say this but," you began as tears began to form in your eyes, "I think I'm in love."

Silence followed by the sound you crying caught Somi's attention, "What's wrong? You're supposed to be happy".

"You said first love feels like spring," you sobbed, "then why do I feel so miserable?"

"Does he love you too?" Somi asked trying to find your problem.

"How am I supposed to know if I can't even understand men? I'm so freaking dense!" you hollered.

Somi shook her head and 'tsked' over the phone. "You my precious friend are going through a dangerous case called 'one sided love'".

You wiped your tears that rolled down your cheek. You were in pain, you knew Taehyung was your boss, but you couldn't tell him about your feelings. If you did, you might be fired.

"There's one way to find out if he likes you back," she smirked.