15: Rest Of History

A/N: for those of you who guessed the 'three simple words' right in the last chapters: you've got a brilliant eye! It was "With you, yes" and it was in the Finn-scene ;) 

Get yourselves ready for this because t's going to be one hell of a chapter. Don't forget to drop your thoughts in the comment section! I'd love to see what you think of the characters and their flaws xx 

I woke up and found Bruce lying next to me. He was awake, his fingers dancing on my bare arm and creating patterns that I didn't quite care about because his touch felt lovely against my skin. I beamed up at him and he smiled back.

"This is what I'd like," I confessed, snuggling closer to him and placing a kiss at the centre of his chest, "To wake up next to you."

"And that's what the woman I love will get," he replied with a lazy grin before leaning forward, surrounding me with his warmth that kissed deliciously at my open skin before he pecked his lips on my nose. He drew back, his eyebrows furrowed. "Wait, is that what you were mad about that weekend?"

"Er, no," I quickly said, shaking my head.

"Madilyn," he started in an undertone.

"All right," I resigned, giving up and smiling at him sheepishly. "I admit that it did tick me off. I just... I'd love to wake up next to you. We wouldn't want me to miss out on that fantastic sight of you first thing in the morning, now would we?"

My tease was met with a sly response. His hand slipped from my shoulder and dipped beneath the covers, smoothly dancing his fingers down the curve of my breast, my ribs, my hip and dipping sideways—meeting my hot need with a tease as he cupped the area where I ached the most and leaned forward, his mouth anchoring to my neck and nipping at it, and before I knew it I was biting down on his shoulder, my moans muffled as pleasure ripped through me.

The next instant he was on top of me, his chocolate brown eyes glinting, his jet black hair messy and falling over those alluring eyes, his lips set into a mischievous grin. The soft morning light complimented his caramel skin from this position. He lowered himself, brushing his lips against mine slowly before pressing deeper, kissing me fiercely.

A few seconds later he pulled up and we parted for air. I breathed in heavily and gazed at him through hooded eyes. "I thought you said you'd never kiss me before I brushed my teeth in the morning?" I couldn't help feeling victorious.

"Last night's events certainly excuse that this morning," he replied hoarsely before dipping his head and stealing multiple kisses from me.

"Good morning," he whispered, before slithering down under the covers and placing hot kisses down my body, his lips lingering at my waist but his hot breath fanning over my skin was enough to make me shut my eyes before his mouth travelled further downwards, his tongue diving into where I most yearned for him to be.