postlude

Hello my little sparrows! May I call you guys that? My sparrows? It sounds sort of fitting, don't you think? ;) 

My little sparrows, I can't thank you all enough for reading this story! It's my first ever ChickLit story (my old stories can be found on my former now-inactive account republicans) and I was very hesitant to post this story because I wasn't sure of the reception it would get since this is the first time I'm tackling this genre and the characters were pretty controversial. 

I would also like to address a few things. Madilyn Adair was created to be a flawed character. She wanted to excel at being a mother but at the same time she didn't know just how to go about doing that. She can be witty and funny at times and while we all need a bit of light humour in our lives, it's sometimes best to take things seriously. She wasn't created to be a lovable character. Just a pleasant one who has flaws as people in reality do. 

I got this question through my ask.fm inbox and decided to answer it here.
Q: What inspired you to write The Empirical Law? 
A: At first I wanted to write three different stories. One was about second chances, one was about 'the one that could have been' and the last idea was about about a convenient relationship that lacked a sense of happiness--an unhealthy relationship basically. I wrapped all those three ideas into one and this plot was born! As to how I came up with the title... Well that's a strange story. I was studying Economics the other day and saw the words 'empirical evidence' which later appeared when I was studying Physics as 'empirical law' and I couldn't stop thinking about how bloody perfect the title was. The Empirical Law, it's absolutely fitting! 

If you've stuck with this story from the first chapter to the very last, thank you so very much! I want to say more than just thank you which is why I'll be writing a couple of bonus chapters. If you'd like to see certain scenes or characters then comment below and I'll see if I can work out a bonus chapter. For my Bruce fans I've already got a special bonus chapter for y'all and it'll be going up on the 12th August 2017 so keep your eyes peeled for that bonus chapter ;) 

It's been one hell of a journey and I can't thank y'all enough for being here to witness it! My contact info can be found below :) 

Adios for now amigos,

Anha xo