2| Accent

Kristen was awakened first by the alarm on her phone. Eyes still closed, she blindly moved her left hand to stop the ringing. It was way too early and she was lacking too much sleep. It was still a wonder to her how she could function all day long filming. She could hear Rob breathing above her head, and she had no desire to leave his arms. But, work was calling. Slowly getting out of his grasp, she got ready to go to set.

Once done, she put her stuff in her backpack. She readied herself to leave her room, but not before going back to the bed and kissing Rob's lips lightly, so as not to wake him up. It was useless. Grabbing her back with his hand, he kissed her longer this time. She giggled at his gesture, but she really had to go.

"Bonne journée." Rob told her with a smile. He turned on his stomach, happy to have teased his girlfriend - knowing she had no time to yell at him and his French.

Kristen rolled her eyes and finally left, but not before saying 'I love you' to him.

On set, Kristen was giving everything to every scene. Filming in this beautiful city amazed her every day, as much as the people working on the production. It was such a different vibe from American movie filming. Between each take, she either closed her eyes to take a micro nap or hung out with people and listened to them speaking French, trying to practice it too.

Since it was her third movie with French speaking people, she decided it was really time to learn it. Sure, she always tried to know a word or two of the native language when she was promoting in different countries. But after spending that much time in France, she wanted to fit in and to challenge herself to a new goal. Also, to think that her man was excelling at something she wasn't and had no idea about, annoyed her. But damn, if that wasn't hot to hear him speaking it!

With night shooting still under way, Kristen was waiting to start filming another scene. She played with a dog that was on the set, to pass the time. The puppy was so cute and joyful that it made her miss her babies a lot.

"Attends. Attends." She was telling the puppy, who was jumping on her legs to catch the ball she had in her hands.

The ball fell from her hands and the puppy followed it, with Kristen right behind. She stopped when she saw the ball grabbed by someone. Breaking into a big smile, she walked to Rob, who was crouching in front of the dog.

"Hey baby!" Rob stood up and walked to her, kissing her forehead softly. "You're okay?" He asked her, knowing she'd been up for the past 10 hours.

"The usual - you know." She took the ball out of his hands and played with the puppy again. "I didn't know if I'd see you on set. You got my schedule?" He nodded.

"I wanted to join you on your lunch break, but, um, I was still asleep." Rob replied to her sheepishly and passed a hand through his hair.

"You travelled half of the world to come see me right after filming. I knew you needed sleep. It's okay." Kristen smiled at him to reassure him that was okay. She didn't expect him to always be there with her, and he deserved his sleep like she would too, once she was done filming as well. "Now tell me. French, uh?" She glared at him arching an eyebrow.

"Ouais." Rob smirked at her and they left the puppy with his owner to go sit on available chairs. "It's not that big of a deal. You're just jealous I'm good at something you're not, eh?" He could see her rolling her eyes before leaning on her knees that she had up in front of her on the chair.

"I mean, man. I filmed On The Road and Sils Maria. We even went to Cannes so many times, and you never told me."

"I don't know. We were always surrounded by English speaking people anyway, so it never really crossed my mind." He shrugged. "I can teach you." He offered her taking her hand in his.

"Like you taught me your fabulous and non-existent British accent?" Kristen was remembering. Between her yelling and his attempt to speak it naturally, it was a big mess. But damn, that was fun too.

"I do have one, thank you very much. Stop lying." She couldn't deny it. It always depended on where they were, but when they mostly spent time in Europe, it always seemed to be brought back forcefully. Alternately, it seemed to appear when they had their dirty play in the bedroom. And that was a really huge turn on for Kristen.

"Okay. Yes, you do." Her name was yelled behind her. She whipped around, looking behind her back and saw Olivier walking towards her. She guessed it was time to film again. She got up and stopped in front of Rob, her hand still in his. "Wait for me?" She bent down to his lips, then to his ear and hugged him. "Talk to me in French tonight."

Rob stayed shocked over her words and watched her leave to join the director and to film another scene. His girlfriend always found the best in every situation. Everyday was always a good day to discover something about your other half. Apparently, today was only confirming to him that Kristen had another fetish in bed. If she wanted French, he'd give it to her gladly.

_____
This story is gonna be different from 'July' so enjoy the love in there ❤️.
Also, just so you know, in real life Rob doesn't speak French 🤣. I get inspired by events in their lives (like the moment between Kristen and the dog. It really happened in Paris, when she filmed Personal Shopper), but that's it.

Bonne journée - Have a nice day
Attends. Attends - Wait. Wait
Ouais - Yeah