4| A Date

Today was their last day in Paris. Rob was going to catch a plane to London the next morning while Kristen would move on to Prague. Unfortunately, Kristen was still filming all day and she barely had time to spend with Rob. Still, he didn't complain about it. He got her at night and that was enough for now.

Another late night, Kristen was in a car being driven back to her hotel. She was looking through her window, watching the city lights and the cars passing by. The lighting was so beautiful, especially with a clear, dark sky. She was in love with the city, from the culture, to the food, to the architecture of the buildings. No matter how many times she came here, rarely she got the chance to really visit it. But, each time she saw something new and that was enough to keep her satisfied and amazed.

The car stopped. She could have stayed in there all night, driving through the city, but knowing what was waiting for her, she happily stepped out of it, rushing inside the lobby.

In the elevator, her legs were crossed and slightly shaking, but not from the cold. She was anxious over silly things. She knew it, but she had spent the last few days working on it and she wanted to get it perfectly right. She stepped out of the elevator and walked to her hotel room door. Sliding the card in, she unlocked the door and happily entered it.

This time she didn't rush to the bathroom, even though a hot shower sounded really dreamy. She walked to Rob, who was sitting at the desk with his laptop. Stopping behind him, she passed her arms around his neck and kissed his scratchy, bearded cheek. He bent down and kissed her fingers too.

"Hey. What are you reading?" She looked for a second at the screen, then let her head down into the crook of his neck, breathing in his unique perfume.

"Some scripts I was sent." He closed his laptop, his hand in Kristen's hair, massaging it. "Are you hungry? There are some leftovers."

"No. I ate on the set." She shook her head on his shoulder before moving back and getting rid of her jacket and scarf. She tossed them on her open suitcase, next to the desk. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Rob. "Come here." She tapped the space next to her and he obliged her demand. "I found a date and a place."

"Really?" He was getting excited about this news. Sure, he was not pressuring her in any way, but he couldn't hide his joy. They were getting closer to finally getting hitched. "Tell me."

"Je veux me marier ici. En Octobre."

Kristen stared into his eyes, smiling from ear to ear happy to share her idea. She had been thinking about it for a while now, but the idea had cemented in her mind only that past week. She thought it was fitting. This country held so many good memories for them, being married here was what her heart wanted.

She bit her bottom lip, thinking she messed up with her accent, butchering this beautiful language. But she could see Rob was beaming at her announcement. The thought hadn't crossed his mind before, but he was in love with her envy of a French wedding. He had proposed in England, a place full of first times for them. But Paris saw their love blooming.

Rob stared at her, playing with her engagement ring. The sight was so perfect. She rarely wore it, especially because she had been filming a lot these past few months. But every time he saw it on her finger, it reminded him that she was the love of his life, and that she chose him. He was a lucky man. He took her head into his hands and kissed her passionately, giving her all of his love. Kristen quickly climbed into his lap, straddling him and bringing their bodies - their hearts - closer together. They let go of each other's lips, but they leaned their foreheads together.

"We're getting married." She whispered against his lips. "How do you say that in French?" Her fingers played with Rob's hair and his hands were on her waist.

"On va se marier." He said to her slowly.

"On va se marier." Kristen repeated his words, testing them out in her mouth. "Now you can tell something new to your mum."

And he would happily do that. A year from now she would be Mrs. Pattinson. That definitely was a dream come true.

_____
Aren't they the sweetest ?
Wedding bells in Paris !

Je veux me marier ici. En Octobre - I wanna get married here. In October.
On va se marier - We're getting married