10| Pre-wedding party

August 2016

Everyday was bringing them closer to their wedding date. So their friends and family had decided to celebrate their love. Both having a break, they agreed to their idea to be reunited with their loved ones. Rob's family and friends flew out to Los Angeles, and they were sure to create more memories. Together they drove to the address given to us in the morning. They had no idea about what was awaiting them there.

When they arrived, they were welcomed by Suzie and Tom, her maid of honour and his best man. Seeing them united scared them, it meant anything could happen tonight. Hand in hand Rob and Kristen walked in and were met by the beautiful sight of everyone cheering for them. It brought warmth to their heart to see everyone at the same time. For a full ten minutes they hugged and kissed them all, before they were lead to a table to sit at the center. There, Kristen observed the nice decorations made and she was amazed by how beautiful it was.

Lunch was served to everyone, and the atmosphere was sweet and cheerful from every corner. Before dessert Suzie announced that it was time to take a break and play.

"What?" Kristen said looking at Rob at her right. Her fear was confirmed when she saw Tom and Suzie bringing two chairs in the middle of the room for everyone to see. "Fuck no!" Besides her, Rob was laughing.

"Come on." He tugged at her hand and they stood up. "It's gonna be fun."

"I'm not drunk enough for that." She mumbled for only him to hear. Under everyone's applause they took place on the chairs saying 'bride-to-be' and 'groom-to-be'. Sitting they waited for instructions.

"Okay." Suzie exclaimed and gave them both pancarts. "We're gonna see how well you know each other. At each questions you'll have to show either the 'sneakers' or 'beanie' card ." Suzie walked back and stood next to Tom, both holding cards with the questions.

"I'm gonna win." Rob whispered to Kristen.

"You wish." Kristen smirked then focused on their friends.

"Okay first one, get ready." Said Tom his thumb out for Rob. "I initiated our first kiss ..."

Both Kristen and Rob held up the 'beanie' card, and laughter exploded in the room because of Rob grinning like a fool. Kristen rolled her eyes but she couldn't deny it.

"I said 'i love you' first" Suzie said and Kristen sighed loudly holding up the same card again.

"Told you." Rob teased her.

"I paid for our first date.." This time everyone laughed again and Kristen wondered why so she looked at Rob's card and raised her eyebrows.

"Seriously?" She shook her 'sneakers' card to his face. "I paid!"

"I let you pay, so basically I did." Tom was barking hard at his best friend nonsense.

"You didn't have your wallet!" Kristen hit him with her card and sat back down on her chair shaking her head. Rob mouthed 'i paid' for everyone to see with a beaming smile.

"I met the future in-laws first.." The beanie card was raised by both of them, and Kristen remembered the first time Rob met her parents. They were together for barely a month, and Rob was apprehensive but her parents were welcoming and everything went smoothly. He had seen them before only not as her boyfriend.

"I cooked our first dinner.." Rob raised up high his 'sneakers' card, totally proud of his fiancée culinary skills. "What did you cook him for him to be this excited still?" Tom wondered.

"The best shrimp spaghetti carbonara ever. She knows how to keep me happy." Kristen snorted and looked at him gushing over her cooking. "You're the best." She hummed and smiled when he pecked her lips.