12| Wedding pt.2

In the car, driving them to the museum they decided to get married to, Kristen was smiling. Her mind was replaying all those years with Robert, and how so many more were to come.

"You're so pretty." Marlowe's voice got her out of her daze. Her goddaughter was showing off her toothy grin and her eyes were twinkling. "A real princess." She was really in aw of Kristen and it warmed her heart, and she wished Rob will be blown away the second he sees her. She knows she will be by him. Her man was always so handsome.

A quick kiss on her soft cheeks, and Marlowe was out of the car with Sienna, definitely ready to throw her petals of flowers.

"Ready?" Suzie asked handing her her bouquet.

"Don't cry!" Kristen told her best friend, her hands were slightly shaking on her lap.

"I should be telling you that!" She whined under Kristen's laugh. "It's not everyday I'm part of such a beautiful wedding." Tilting her head back, Suzie tried to contain her emotions. "Okay, time to go."

Kristen nodded watching her leave the car. In a minute it'll be her turn.

Breathing in and out, she held her bouquet then stepped out of the car. Careful with her high heels, Kristen followed the path that would lead her to her fiancé. Each step was precious. A new memory of her relationship with Robert popped up in her head.

First meeting. First kiss. First 'i love you'. First trip together.

Arriving at the top of the aisle, Kristen looked right ahead. And there, at the end, standing in front of an arch made of leaves, Robert was beaming of joy. The biggest grin ever on his face, his blue eyes staring in her green eyes.

 The biggest grin ever on his face, his blue eyes staring in her green eyes

Not weavering their stares, Kristen walked down the flowery aisle.

Her white dress, with delicate embroidery, was pooling at her feet. Her brown short hair styled up with some simple jewelry. The wind was wavering her champetre bouquet, and grazing herfrom her arms to her naked shoulders, to the low neck showing off her skin.

Kristen was a real sight.