Chappy 1

Chap 1

i plopped down on mi bed of my new hosue. i stared at the ceiling, hating my life soooo much. i used to live in Michigan with both my parents but they got a divorce and my dad got the custody of me so i was forced to move with him to California. i hate it here. The warm days, beaches, sun, ice cream, amazing people, and cool shops were nothing compared to the freezing cold, grey days of Michigan. wy did i have to moev.

"Kellic! Get yo ass down here soon and walk to skool! It's starting soon!" i hate my dad. I got up and threw open mly closet, looking at mi options. I had 20 Anthem Made shirts and 20 pairs of skinny jeans. Tough decision. after a lot of thought, i settled on an Anthem Made shirt and skinny jeans. I put on a beanie and walked over to da mirror to check myself out. i stared at my reflection. I had blueish greenish brownish goldish redish purpleish orangish yellowish whiteish blackish eye color. No one really knows wat color eyes i have but they were so pretty, they made girls swoon. I also have long, luscious, curly black hair and beautiful naturally bronzed skin becuz i was half mexican. Ugh i was so ugly.

"KELLIC!" my dad screeched like a pterodactyl as he ran upstairs. he threw open my door and slapped me right in the face. "I SAID. GO TO SCHOOL. I DON'T WANT YOU IN THE HOSUE ANYMORE. LEAVE." i quickly ran out of the house and started walking to school.

On da walk there a truck drove by with the entire footbal team sitting on it.

"Fag!" They ywlled as they drove by. As they drove by I saw a really cute boy on it. He was super cute and I wish I could descrive him but the truck drove by so fast I only had enough time to finish this thought before it passed. 2 bad he's a dick. When i finaly reached the school, I walked into the office.

"Hey miss." I said to the secretary lady. "My name is Kellic Quentes. I is new here and need my scheduel."

"Here it is" she says as she hands me my scheduel with a smile. A boy walked into office. He was pretty tall-around 6', had black hair and blue eyes. "hAY ETHAN!" The secretary lady called out to the boy.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Dis is Kellic. He's new here. You're a good kid. Why don't u show him around."

"Umm... Sure I guess. It's kind of creepily ironic that I show up at the exact moment Kellic needs a guide." Ethan said.

"Idc." The secretary lady said and went baack to typing away on her computer.

"Hi, i is Kellic." I say, extending my hand for him to shake.

"Yeah, I know. I'm Ethan." Ethan says back, shaking my hand. "Let me see your schedule." I hand him my scheduel and he scans him over.

"What the fuck man. We have every class together." He says. I shrug nonchalantly. No big deal. "How do you not care! This is really fucking creepy. I mean, there is hundreds of different class subjects in this school, and each subject has several teachers teaching it. How is it even possible that we have all the same classes together? Isn't that just a bit strange?" i shrugged again.

"who cares" i tell him. He gave me a strange look that said 'this is not normal why are you accepting this' but i shrugged him off. I like shrugging.

We walked into the first class slightly late but its K because its my first day.

"Ahh you must be Kellic" The teacher man said. "Why don't you introduce urself?" I faced the class and introduced myslef.

"Hi i is Kellic." I said shyley.

"Fag" i heard everyone in the class whisper. Ethan looked at the teacher.

"Aren't You going to yell at them for that!" He exclaimed.

"No thats not whut teachers do." The teacher man replied.

We sat down nd i day dreamed off because who needs to listen in class am i rite? my mind drifted to the cute boy i saw on the truck earlier. i kno i only saw him for like, .00005 seconds but it feels like love at first sight. I mean, Romeo and Juliet got married after kowing eachother for like 8 hours, and it worked out pretty well for them. I decided to tlk to Ethan about this.

"Hey Ethan."

"What do you want?" He replied.

"So i was walking to skool today and i saw a relaly cute boy whut should i do?" I asked with desperaation in my eyes.

"Why are you talking to me about this? I've known you for barely an hour." He answred.

"well isn't his how frineds werk? We meetand like, five minutes later, we are bff's."

"No... That's not exactly how friends work." He answered "But I'll help you out anyways. What's the problem." I smiled a big smile at him before continuing with my dreadful problem.

"Well I saw this really cute boy on te football team truck today. I think he had a blonde streak in his hair but idk cuz they drove by really fast. who is he?" Ethan thought for a minute.

"I think you're talking about Jalex Barakarth. He's not on the football team but he's friends with everyone on it. He's also the most popular guy in school. You shouldn't hang around him. He's a royal ass hat. Total homophobe so don't try hitting on him either." I frowned. i hate Jalex now.

"Thx bruh." I told Ethan.

"No problem." He replied and looked back at his desk. "Weird fucking kid." He muttered under his breathe.

A few classes later it wuz time for lunch class. I walked into the cafeteria and plopped down in an enpty table in the corner. Ethan wuz sitting at a table acrossed the room with all his friends. I was 2 afraid to sit by his friends because no me gusta people.i saw a shadow nd I looked up to see Jalex standing there with 2 other friends.

"Hay u. Listen up. My name is jalex and these 2 guys are my friends Zustin and Niam. We own this skool so stay outta our way." Jalex said as he picked up a slushie and dumpe it over my head. The hole lunch room laughed and they walked away. A very tall, blonde cheerleader (becuz they all look like tht) went up to Jalex and gave him a kiss. Ewwwey now i was all sticky.

"Come with me." Ethan said, cumming up beind me. I followed him into the bathroom. "Here's an extra shirt I just magically have with me. Put it on." He demanded, handing me a shirt. I put it on and washed my hair off as he continued to tlk. "Where the hell did he get that slushie anyways? Its almost as if it appeared out of thin air!" I shrugged. From all this shrugging i must be getting really muscular shoulders.

The rest of my classes were really boring. I got up to go to my last class of the day witch was music. I walked in nd sat down in the bakc. a few minutes after the bell rang, the door bursted open and you'll never fucking guess who waked in.

******************************************************************************************************************

If you made it through that chapter, props to you! If you know of any more cliches I could use, let me know. Dedication will always go to the person with the best cliche. Big thanks to lovelybieber for helping me come up with a bunch of Cliches to use, and for helping me come up with the plot.