Chappy 4

I walked into my  hosue trying to advoid daddio. But sadly i failed.

“KELLIC” he roared like a lion. I froze and looked at him. Of course he was drinking. Wat else wjould he be doing.

“WHO WAS THAT WHO DROPPED U OFF?” He screamed like a teenage girl at a Justin Beeper concert.  I thought for a minet. What was Jalex in relation to me? A friend? I don’t know. Maybe an aquaintence. Butt he did kiss me. I was so confuzed.

“Just a guy from skool. I had to do a project with him.” Appararently that was wasn’t a good enough answer because he threw a lamp at me. I almost dodged it but it hit my arm instead. He grabbed me and drop kicked me up the stairs.

“WOULD YOU STOP BEING SO GAY!?”  He yelled like a goat.

“WOULD YOU STOP YELLING SO MUCH.” I yelled at him. He looked furious and started charging up the stairs. I quickly ran into my room and lockd the door. He was pounding on my door for me to open up but I wouldn’t give in. I am a strong independent women and I don’t need no help. That is until I turned around and saw Jalex sitting on mi bed. Totes not creepy at all.

“What r u doing here?” I asked him.

“I had da wierd feeling when I left. TheN i could hear your dad from outside so I somehow managed to climbe through the window in skinny jeans.” Aww that was so sweat. As nice as he was being, my bod was really sore from what my dad did to me and I broke down into tears.

“Shhh, shh it’s okay. Come here.” Jalex said and I rapped myself in his arms. We sat hugging for a while. After i calmed down i decided 2 bring up wat was stuck in my mind.

“Jalex. What waz that kiss for.” I asked him

“But i said no homo. Therefore i wasn’t being homo.”

“butt you said no homo after u kissed me. Saying no homo only works if you say it b4.”

“HOw do you know dat.” Jalex said “where are these rules?”

“rite here.” I said as i hopped  off the bed, pulling out my own copy of the book “Rules of the No-Homoing” “Flip to chapter page 761, paragraph 12.” Jalex flipped it open nd read it carefully.

“Oh yeah. It does say thaat in here.” he said, throwing the book aside. He walked closer to me and gave me anwother peck on the lips.

“U still didn’t say no homo.” i pointed out. Damn this guy was stoopid.

“Well maybe I didn’t want 2 say it.” he said with a smerk. I suddenenly came aware of how close our faces were. They even got closer. and clowswer and closwer and closer and clsoer and closwer andcloswer and closwer and closer and closer and closwer and clower and closwer and closer and closer adn finally our lips connected. It was like a firewokr bomb went off in my head. The kiss was deepenened and our tunges struggled for dominance. Like literally. They must’ve been arm wrestling or sumthing. I let him be dominant and the kiss turned sweeter and more gentle. WE broke the kiss after a bit and laid down in mi bed.  He kissed my 4head and we cuddled until I feel asleep.

Da next morning I wake up to an empty bed. well fuck. I got up and threw on my usual outfit and ran to skool. i didn’t c Jalex at all and it was finaly lunch time.

“Hey Kellic!” Ethan said, running up behind me. “We’re going out for lunch. Care to join us?” he asked.

“Yes!” I cried. We walked 2 subway because it was close bi, ordered our food, and sat down. I loooked out the big window and thout i saw a familiar kind of dirty blonde hair, duck into a car. A wave of awfulness rushed over me nd I ran to the bathroom and threw up my sandwitch. I KNEW that hiar. Even tho i did only just see the back of his head, i KNEW that back of head. Awful memories washed over me like a waterfalll and tears peaked their way to surface. It just COULDN’T be him. OH dear lordy it CAN’T be him. If it is, I might DIE.