Chappy 6

¨Y don't u introduce urslef." Teacher man said

¨ok.¨ he said. ¨Mi llamo is Cake. I am 18 years young"

¨nice to meat you Cake." Teacher man said. ¨Go and  sit down next to Kellic. He's the faggoty looking kid over there" he said as he pointed at me. Cake smirked. Btw Cake isn't actualy a cake. I would probably like him better if hewas actually cake because i h8 this fucker. if he was cake, he would probably taste like a paperclip. ew. he looked down at me w/ his brown eyes and licked his lip ring. I suddently felt sick to mi stomach. i shuffled nervously around in my chair as he sat.

¨hay" he whispered. ¨im cake." he introduced himself. i gulped and turned away. i knewy who he was. ¨no need 2 bee shy." he whispered again. I scooted myslef farther to the edge of my chair ¨your shyness is a turn on"

¨Whell your face is a turn off." i said back and scooted again. But there was no chair left and i fell on my ass right on the floor. Thewhole class turned and looked at me

¨fag." they muttered in unison. I saw Jalex give me a funny look but i shrugged him off.

The rest of the lesson was super uncomfterble and i justwantedtogetoutofthere. wen we could finaly go home, i jumped up and dashed out the room. I ran home like the little track star i am and locked myslef in my room. I was breathing heavyly as i slunk down wif my back to the door. i tryed to calm down. 2 do so, i plugged in my headfones and listened to the calming vocals of Mitch Lucker. i almost didn’t hear the doorbell ring. I ran down the stairs and opened tha door becuz that’s exactly what ur supposed to do when your’e trying to avoid some1. behind the big, wooden door, that was was light brown color, swirrled with mocha brown lines, the shiny brass handle with two little screws and the bit of rust on the left side, wuz Cake. I stared at Cake for a long time.

“what the fuck” I said as I picked up the food. “Why did some1 bring me vanilla wen chocolate is clearly betr. I set the cake down on the kitchn table and turned around. Undernieth the door frame was Cake. Like the person cake. Not the chocoate cake i wanted.

“Wat r u doing here?” i asked him

“I just wanted to see my bae. Is that so bad?” he repied

“I aint yo bae.” I told him “not no more.”

“oh cum on Kellic. You dn’t have to be like that.” he told me. “You say that love is forever and forever is all that I need. Plz stay 5ever with me.”

“But i dont love you, Like i did, yesterdaaaayyy.” I said back

“y dont u love me?” he asked

“It’s a love like war.” i repleyed. Cake took a step closer to me. I could almost feel his breathe on my face.Sudenly, someone slammed into me frm the side.

“SHE’S MINE! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER IT’S NOT HER TIME!” Jalex yelled.

“Im pretty sure I’m a boy.” i told him

“shut up”

“U will ragret this Kellic Quentes. You will be sry 4 not becummin my bf again!” HE ANGRILY SHOUTED AT ME. He spun around and stomped off.

“WHAT WAS THAT! I COULDVE HANDELED THAT MYSELF.” altho i clearly couldn’t

“you clearly couldn’t” Jalex said.

“you didnt have to help me! It’s not lyke YOU are my bf! You r too worried about ur popularity status. Mayb I DID want to get back together with him!” Jalex was a bit mad now.

“Kellic. We both knowy you didnt want 2 get back with him. Idk what he did 2 u but i’m guessing u dont want it repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating repeating over again.” he said and stormed off too. Gr8 now i pushed him away 2.

I wnet to bed thinking abou t what Jalex said. Cake DID do sumthing bad to me that i nevr want to happen again. but Jalex didn’t have the testicals to ask me to be his bf. I need a man because apparently i cnt do anythign by myself. butt what Cake did to me is so bad, I could neveer get back together with him. He rapped me.

*****************************************;)******************************************************

I know, I know, it's a shorter chapter. But I have a feeling You'll be seeing the next chapter very soon *winkity wink wink* Thanks again to Olivia for telling me about Cake because I know absolutely fuck all about the 5SOS and 1D fandoms.