Chappy 5

After the puke party I went home cuz i wasn't feeling 2 well. Mi dad was asleep on da couch so i crept up the stairs and into my rooom. I huddled in the corner, re-evaluating my lyfe. That back of a head brought back terrible mmrs. The slef harm, the insecurites, and sumthing even worse. but that's a secret. so shhh. I ended up falling asleep with poisoness thouts in my head.

I woke up becuz someone was kissing my 4head. wat the fuck. I opned my eyes to see Jalex kneeling before me.

"Wakey wakey." He whispered. I :) at him.

"Whut r u doing here?" I asked him.

"I didn't c you at school today so I climbed thru the window to see if you're aliright." He said. wow i wonder if he was spideyman.

"yeah i just wasn't feeling well." i lied to him.

"r u feeling better now?" he asked.

"yeah." i lied again.

"good. becasue I'm taking yiou on a date tomorrow." he said.

"a date?" i asked him

"yeah that's what i said. A date."

"Ok" i agreed. all of a sudden Jalex's's phone went off. He checked it.

"Sorry babe, i gotta go home. my parents r looking 4 me." I ddin't realize he had parents. Jalex gave me a quck kiss and leaped out the window like a gazelle before I could ask him where we were even going. i sighed and laid back down in my bed and feel asleep with butterflies as i thought about tomorrow, completely forgetting about the fact that I was so sad before.

I woke up with my dad pounding on mi door.

"KELLIC! YOU"RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SKOOL!" I got up and threw openmy closet. I quilckly pulled on my usual outfet and rand out of the house.

I got to skool and into mi first class right as the first bell rangalang. I sat down in my seat smiling becuz i twas thinking of Jalex.

"Dude, are you okay?" Ethan asked.

"yeah. Y?" I asked back

"Well it's just that you were a second away from being late and now you're grinning like a dope." He answered my ask.

"It's juuuuust nothing." I answered his answer to my ask. I was still grinning like a dope.

"Why am I friends with you." I hear him mutter.

when lunch room time crept around the corner i sat down with Ethan an his frands. AS they chattered like chipmunks i scanned the lunch room until i found jalex. he was laffing at sumthing sumone suid. God Jalex was gorgeoius.

"Did you just say that Jalex was gorgeous?" Ethan asked, snapping mi back 2 realitree.

"Wat. no. why woud i. he's a dick. i hate him. what an ass. he made mi life hell. such loser. much hate. wow." i told him.

"I'm pretty sure I clearly heard you call him gorgeous." Ethan stated.

"well... he does have bootyful chocolatly orbs." I gave in

"Did you just say orbs? As in eyes? Who even says that?" Ethan Q'd. Before I could answer i looke dup to see Jalex walking my way.

"hey you." He said pointing at me. "Cum with me." I got up and followed him. 1ce we got away from the lunch class room, i asked him

"Where r we going?"

"on our date." he answered. Wait we were in the middle of the skool day. OH well.

"Where are we going for our date?" I asked again as we climbed into his car.

"its una surprise" he said witha  s mirk. I huffed

"I hate surprises." he smirked again. Wat's with all the smirking. WE drove for like, 20 minutes before we pulled up to a woods. OMG WHAT IF HE IS GOING TO MURDER ME. cuz that's a perfectly logical thing to think.

"Calm down. I'm not gonna kill u." Jalex chuckled. Wait did i say that outloud

"Yes, yes you did." he answered. Wow I was really having problems with keeping my thouts in my head today. he pulled out a picanick basket from his trunk.

"cum on" he told me with an extended hand. I grabbed it and walked with him. We walked through a trale in the woods til we got to a clearing. We popped a squat on a blanket that magiclly appeared under our butts and opened a pickanick basket.

"here ya go." Jalex said as he handed me a sandwitch.

"how did u know what kind i liekd?" i asked

" i was totes not stalking you." seems legit. We sat and talked and ate our sandwitches and drank our kapri suns.

After a few makeoot sessions, we decided 2 go back to skool. we arrived at the door.

"R u sure u want to go back to skool? We can just skip the rest of the day." jalex asked me

"I cant. mi grades are going down thanks to you." I replied givin him a playful nudge. I gave him a qucik kiss b4 going inside to our last class of the day-muzik. We walked in the rooom and sat down. The bell rangalang. The teacher man started teaching and then the door opened.

¨Oh yes class, i forgot. We have a new student." In walked teh boy  with dirty blond hair. the one i saw the other day. My mouth dropped. i looked sumthing like this

:OOOOOOO

X(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

:o

XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP XP

DD:

Yup. mi lyfe is over.