Epiloog

• Dedicated to All mi lovly fans

Years have passed adn i sat in my living room, watching boxen be unload from the mooving truck and into the house. Wati i take that back. OUR living room. I held our baby close to mi chest as i watched our new house slowly beeing filled up with our belongings. Let me rewind a bit. Teh year aftr hi skool, Jalex and i started a band with our frans and called it AllpierceTimetheLowveil. Catchy name I know. it rly took off and we got more famouser by the day. Soonly after, Jalex proposed to me. It was super romantick. He did it onstage infront of our entier audience. HE got down on one knee, took out the ring, and sang to me these words

"They say dat love is 5ever

And 5ever is all that i need

plz stay as long as u kneed

Can't promise that things wnt be broken

but i sweat that I'll nvr leave

plz stay 5 ever with meh"

Idk how he thout that up but I said yes.

I whale never forget the day of our wedding. I will nvr 5get wlking down the isle. My dad wasn't there to walk me down tho. I stabbed him to death 2 days earlier. Jalex looked so perfect. He wuz wearing a white tux with a teal vest underneith. Sexy. I couldn't help but wlk with a huge smile on my face. My white ballroom gown wedding dress was flowing in the wind. It wuz the happyist day of mi life. But leedle did i know that anothe rhappy day was upon us.

At first i started feling sick. Like ewy puky sick. then i took a pregnancy test becuz that's the first thing you do when you throw up. Teh test came up positive. The pregnancy was looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong but it twas all worth it when I got to hold our very own bb for the first time.

"Let's call him...

Valex."

We thn decided to mlve out of our apartemento and into a house wear we can raise Valex. Nd tht brings us to 2day. Mooving day. I heard movement adn looked up 2 see Ethan sit down on the couch next 2 me. We are still friends.

"Hello Valex!" He crooned. he adored valex. "It really is amazing." He siad

"wat's amazing?" I asked

"That you were able to create this baby! I mean, how is that even possible!? Do you ever stop to think about that?"

"Not rly no"

"But it makes absolutely no sense. First of all, how the fuck did you get pregnant. Do you have ovaries up your ass? Is that possible? Then where do you shit from? Then why don't you get periods? How are you able to feed him if you don't have boobs? Do you ever think about that?" He ranted. I shook my head. "I pray to god this baby turns out nothing like you." Ethan whispered under his breath. I looked around the room, realising we wuz about to start a new chapter in our lifes. I am rly looking 4wards to it too. New mmrs, new laughs, new... everything. Jalex walked into the room and sat down nxt to me. I snuggled mi head into his chest. He kissed my 4head. We sat and watched tehsunset dip beneath that horizon.

******************************************************************************************************

I am actually really sad this story has ended! Now I know that anything I do from here on out, will never be as good as this masterpiece is. I would just like to thank EVERYONE who's reading this. I'm so glad I was able to make use of my inability to write good stories. Thanks a ton!