Chappy 2

"ur l8" the teacher said. Jalex ignored him and sat down in the only seat left which was next to me. What r the chances. He smirked at me so i just ignored him.

"2day we will be starting a new project. U nee to create a song and play an instrument." The teacher continued. Ethan raised his hand.

"Not every student here knows how to play an instrument. It's not a fair assignment." Big E said.

"I dnt give a dam." Teacher man replied. He read off the names of parnerz. "And last but not least, Kellic and Jalex will be partners." Uggg great *note da sarcasm*. Ethan gave me a look that said 'dude this is so coincidental it's scary'. "Get working on your projects!" Teacher man said.

"Cum on. Lets get this over with." Jalex said.

"Fine. Wut instruments can u play?" I asked him.

"I can play guitar and sing a bit." He replied

"I can sing, play a but of guitar and piano."

"Looks like ur singing. U shud write the lyrics too. Writing lyrics iz too much work for me to do."

"Fine." I agreed. i rite lyrics in my sleep.

"ill drive you to my house after skool so we can wurk on it." I was kinda scared. I mean just 2day he dumped a slishie on my head. Butt fuck it. I shall go anyways.

       After te bell rang we fled outta the classroom. I found Jalex leaning against the locker.

"Lets go. And fast. I dont want ppl to know i have to even talk to you." I nodded my head because I cant stand up for myself for shit. I hopped into his car and we started driving. He flicked on the radio and Blink 182 came on. I now just realized he wuz wearin a Blink 182 shirt too.

"You must really like blink" i told him

"Yeah theyre my fave band" he replied, acting a little less cold to me. Te rest of the drive was pretty awk but we finally pulled into his driveway. I followed him into the house and up the stairs and into a room. The room was covered in blink182 posters and there was blink 182 shirts laying all over te floor and there was blink 182 cd's stacke up against the wall and a shrine to Tom Dicklonge in the corner with a life sized poster of him included. As you can tell his room was really boring. he picked up his guitar in the corner.

"I have a song i wanna use." I tell him. "It took me a while to write and i thnk it will be perfect for the class."

"Sing it. I'll try to play along." He told me. I cleared me thoat nervousously. These lyrics are very close to my <3 and meant a lot to me so i didnt want him to make fun of me att all. I started singing.

"I want to fuck a dog in the ass

he wants to fuck a dog in the ass

I wanna fuck a dog

That's right kids."

jalex started playing along. It actuly sounded muy bueno.

"I tried to fuck your mom in the ass

Tried to fuck your dad in the ass

could only find the dog....and his ass

we wanna fuck a dog in the ass

we wanna fuck a dog

I tried to fuck a fucking pirate in the ass

Aarrh me and me first mate asurvy cur

Tried to fuck a fucking pirate

but I've found the dog

Ah that was no pirate man that was thine own sister

It's a Mexican pirate

We want to fuck a dog in the ass

wanna fuck a fucking dog

fuck you."

     After i finished, i turned to him waiting for a response. He staired at me for a bit.

"Those lyrics.... They were vry touching. How did u ever cum up with them?" I shrugged. Before i could anser, the door bursted open. In walked his friends Zustin and Niam.

"What is this fag doin here?" Zustin asked.

"i SWEAR IDEK  HE WAS JUST IN MY ROOM WHEN I GOT HERE." Jalex siad defensivly. Zustin and Niam walked over and started punching and beatin me.

"STAHP!" I yelled. They ddnt stop. Mayb they will stop if i use my manners. "PLZ STAHP" i tryed again. I saw Jalex walk over and kik me too. I managed to get up and run out of the house crying. I ran down the block because we just somehow happened 2 live by eachother and into my house.

"KELLIC!" Mi dad yelled. Oh no i 4got to tell him i would b gone. My dad came crashing down the hall. When he saw me he froz. After stairing for a minuete, he started laffing. "I WUZ GONNA HIT YA BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT." He choked out invetween laughs. After his laughter died down he told me "now go up to ur room. Im sick of seeing ir pathetic face." I trampled upstares and layed down in my bed. I stared longingly at my drawr where I knew I had a razor hidden. But alas, I must not. I promised myself 2 never do it again. I was so exausted, i feel asleep immedietly.