Final Chappy

• Dedicated to MYself becuz I'm perf.

Hate to break this to you all, but this IS the last chapter. THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE. So enjoy this last chapter of the most cliche story you will ever read.

******************************************************************************************************

    Once I managaggagagagagagaed to get myself lookimg presentable, I left the bathroom nd went 2 lumch. I ignored every1 and sat dkwn sadly. If its possible to sit down sadly.  Frerard looked ovr @ me. He was a weird kid tht always wore eyeliner and a misfits shirt. Every day. Like who the fuvk wears the sam shirt ever day. Not me.

"You ok?" He asked

"Im not ok." I replied. "Im not ofuckingkay"

"R they wearing u out?" He asks

"Yeah. Trust me, im not ok." As if 2 make matter worse, I I dropped all mi books on tha floor.

"DAMMIT" I yodeled.  "Now tha pages r all torn and frayed."

"Its k" Frerard toled me as he picked up my books. "Tell me aboit what's going on" I talked to him bout all mi problems. He wuz so comforting and kind. He understod. Aftr our 12 min of talking, he suddently disappeared. Oh. Ok then. Fuck u 2.

    The the rest of mi classes 4 the day. I didnt tlk to anyone butt it wasnt 2 hard becuz all they kept talking about was this stoopid party. Wen it was time for music, I wlked in the room with mi head down and took my usual chair. I cud feel Jalex's precense has he wlked in. I still didnt look up. I didnt want him to see the sadnes and despair in my i's. Next I felt some1 sot down next 2 me. It must be cake. And not the good kind.

"Hey Kellic!" He said cheerfully. I still didnt look up. Look down. Look down. Don't look 'em in the eye.

"Wud u like 2 come to mi party tonite? Its gonna be super fetch."

"Im bussy 2night." I told him.

"Cum on, kellic. Hav some fun. Loosen up. Have sum drinks. Let go." I thout about it. Mayb this is a good idea. I need a drink 2day. I need to 4get.

"Ok" I agreed "ill go." Cake clapped his hans together.

"tHERE wE go! Lets hav some fun, yeah?" Yah becuz theres no better idea than getting drunk with a rappist. Im sure noting can go wrkng. Out of the crorner of my eye, I saw jalex staring a meh. I quicky broke the gaze. the rest of the class was uneventful. All the teacher did was talking about why y was only sometimes a vowel.

“That brings me to the conclusion that y is only sumtimes a vowel becuz the human race is stoopid and hates being wrong so wen they realized their rule of aeiou being the only vowels was wrong, they changed the fuvking rule so tht they wudnt be wrong.” the teach said. Ethan raised hsi hand.

“But Sir… Isn’t this music class?” he asked

“No this is music and vowel class.” teacherman replied

“But now you’re doing the same thing. You’re changing the title of the class so you won’t be wrong.”

“Shut the fuck up ethan.” the bell rang.

    Tht night I got ready 4 a party.

"HAh u fag. Y r u going to a party. No 1 wants to be bi u." He harassed me as I wlked out the door. Oh how true tht was. But wait.. some1 does want me. Cake wants me! I practicly skipped to la fiesta.

   I showes up to the house becuz I somehow magicaly knew the address. People were making out in the front yard becauz thats what happens during all hischool parties. I wondered inside looking around for some1 i knew. After .02 minutes of searching, I found cake in the keetchen. I walked over. It was chocolate, my favorite flavor. I wuz about to take a slice when human Cake walks up.

“Hey Kellic! Glad u cud make it!” he says slurily.

“Cake! HOw DARe u get drunk without meh.” i playfuly scolded. No harm in joking around with ur rappist, rite?

“fine there sassy potassy. Hav a drink.” he said and through me b**r (A/N: I had to censor the word b**r becuz alcohol is 4 sinners and i dnt want to go 2 hell)

I quickly cracked it open and took a swig. HeHE now i sound like a pirate. After 2 sips, i wuz drunk off my ass. we were both a  giggling mess.

“llets dance!” Cake yelled and grabbed mi hand and drag me on teh dance floor. we had so much fun being gofy and trippinf ovr our own feet. I was completely booty poppin when i look over and see the face of the person i last wanted 2 see. Jalex. He gave me sad sad saddy sad sad eyes. sad is a rly fun word to type.

“mak him jealous” cake whispered in mi ear. Jalex didnt wnt me. but cake did. I reached ovr and pulled his lips onto mine. we were both sweat but i didn’t care. I looked out the corner of mi eye to see Jalex wlk away with a hurt expression on his face. good. leave bitch. Once I saw Jalex wuz gone, i disconected my face from Cake’s. it felt weerd kissing him. cake forced his lips on mine and ipooshed him off.

“Stop. he’s gone now.”

“Good.” cake repyed. “now  i have u all to myslef.” suddenly i felt my body grow tireed and slow. mi vision was clowding up. wat wass goin on? did he drug me? I felt him drag my limp body upstairs. Nonononoon this cnt be happening. I tried to yell but it only came out as a whisper

“shut te fuck up” cake kicked me. he pulled me in to a dark orom and threw me down on the bed. This is NOt good. i don’t want to go through this again. i cant. i can.t i ca.nt. I dont want cake’s batter. He started kissing mi neck. I wanted to throw up. Someon ehelp me please. He removed my shirt. I can’t move my body. Both from fear and the drugs he gave me. he started fumbling with my pants zipper. Hopefully they’re so tight he wont be able  get them off.

“help… me..” I gave one final attempt of calling for hlep. I was barely above a whisper.

“tisk tisk.” Cake siad. “No one’s going to come. You’re all mine now.” Suddently, the door angrily swung open. IN walked an angyr Jalex with a baseblal bat. Where he got tht, i hav no clue.

“shit” cake said and jumped off me.

“GET AWAY FROM HIM.” Jalex rawrd and swung the bat. It collided with cake’s side. Cake fell over. Jalex dropped the bat and  started punching him.

“sToP!” Cake yelled.”I”M drUnk I donT know What I’m dDoing! i cnT contrRol Myslef!”

“DRINKING DOES NOT TURN PEOPLE INTO RAPISTS.” Jalex yelled inbetwwen punches. u go Jaljal.

“He was drnk! its not mi fault!”

“BEING DRUNK DOES NOT MAKE RAPE OKAY. IT’S NEVER OKAY.” with one final blow, Cake ws knocked out. There was literall steam coming out of Jalex’s ears. Once his eyes landed on me, he instantly cooled down. He ran ovr and pulled me into a hug.

“hey, it’s okay. I’m here now.” he said softly as i cried into his shoulder. There was people inthe hall that had gathered from the commotion.

“I got it.” Ethan told Jalex as he dialed 911 on teh phone and spoke to the operater.

“You’re safe. You’re here with me now.” I cud tell he was trying to be strong but a tear sliped down his face. I hugged him titer.

The time blurred bye as the police showed up, arrested cake, and questionedeed both me and Jalex. it was a few Weeks later, and I still had nightmares of tht night, but each time i woke up screaming, Jalex was there to comfort me. the day atre the party, rumors were going around about me and Jalex. at first, he didn’t accept them, but he idn’t deny them either. A couple days later, he offically anounced 2 the skool that we were together and that he was in l<3ve with me. becuz jalex is popular, hardly anyone really made fun of us. i guess popularity is everything. Things were looking up. I think everything is going to be o.k.

**************************************************************************************************************

Aww and that was an ending. I'm sad this story had to come to an end. Now what am I going to do when I'm bored in Bio? This is hands down the best story I've ever written. I bet it changed your life. Should I write another story like this? A sequel? The Least cliche story every? Let me know what you think. Keep your eyes open for the epilouge!