Chappy 6.5

• Dedicated to Jesus

I woke up 2 a slap on the face.

“Wakey wakey fuckhead.” my dad said. I lvoe his nicknames for me. I got up, threw on an anthem shirt and skinny jeans and a beanie and ran out the door.

“I hope your day sucks” I could hear my dad call out. I love him. I walked into the skool doors and saw ppl staring at me. Was it becuz I realy ugly or realy good looking? I soon found out why i was getting all this attention as a piece of paper flew smack into mi face. I peeled it off my face and was about to peek at it when i felt Ethan cum up next to me.

“Kellic!” he started but not soon enuff becuz i had already seen the pic on el papel. It wuz a picture of me. Nakey. The picture showed mi head on a smokin hot bod. I had abs and muscle mass. ik it is photoshopped, but dam did i look good. I also saw that i had a vry large peepee. OH NO. THIS IS A SIN. I WILL GO TO HELL FOR LOOKING AT IT. I AM SUCH A SINNER. HOW COUD I. i threw down the paper in discust.

“Let’s get out of here.” Ethan said as he grabbed mi arm and drugged me out of the skool. I looked behind me at the crowd that had gathered. I saw Jalex. He looked at mi sympithetically and sadly butt of course he didn’t help. fuk him and his stupid rep. I also saw Cake standing in the corner, smerking. OF COURSE. WHO ELSE WUDDA DONE IT.

Ethan dragged me 2 his car. i got inside and sat down. he drove a bit b4 taking us to a cofee shop. We got inside and found a table.

“So I’m guessing it was photoshopped.” He told me

“yah”

“I could tell. There’s now way i hell you could have those abs.” He told me

“yah”

“Well it could’ve been worse. He actually made you look pretty good! Now everyone will think you have a giant dick. Is that such a bad thing?”

“porn is 4 sinners. Now im 4 sure not going to heaven.” Ethan gave me a stange look. idk why it’s not like i do anything else tht could be considered a sin. we sat in silencio for a while before he spoke again.

“Do you know who did it?”

“yah”

“What are you going to do about it?” He asked

“The same thing i do 2 solve my problems.” i told him

“In other words, absolutely nothing?”

“yah” we sat in a bit more silence

“Do you want to go back to school now? We could just skip if you wanted to. I understand.”

“yew can go backk. plz just drop me off at mi house.” i told him. I saw the water come over

“hello sirs how can i help you?” the water said, wanting to take are order.She glanced at me and winked.

“I would just like a coffee please.” Ethan sayed. The water completely ignored him.

“i dnt give a fuck about u.” she told Ethan “I was talking 2 the cute 1.”  she winkled at me again

“um… just a coffee please.” i tolded her.

“That’ll b right up.” she said and trned away, shaking her buttox as she wlked to the kitchen.

“Wow. I didn’t know that waiters actually hit on people in real life.” Ethan said, stairng at the door she just wnt threw.

“wut do u mean? it happens all the time 2 me.” I told him.

“I swear to god you live in some kind of story or something.” Ethan mummbled to himself. Whatevs. The water cums back and hands us our cofe. She bit her lip and looked at mi.

“heres a napkn” she says in a low voyce, handing me a napkin. I looked at it and it had the numbers 867-5309 written on it. What did those mean. wuz it her birthday or her age or sumthing.

“thx” i said.

“how bout u call me sometime” she winked

“how can i call u. I dont even have ur #” I replied. god she was dum.

“Actually that’s not going to happen. He’s gay. Fuck off.” Ethan told her. She gave hm a look of discust and ran away. “Let’s go. I’ll drive you home.” We exited the door and got in his car. We got to mi casa and i saw an unexpectered car in the driveway. I ddnt even say anything to Ethan as i ran out of the car and into th hosue. #notanasshole. I burst threw the door and saw Jalex sitting in my kitchn.

“WHAT TEH F*** ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” I screamed at him

“Did u just censor urself?” He asked me

“H*** YEAH I DID. I WANNA GET INTO HEAVEN U SINNER.” I whispered to him “WHERE THE F*** IS MI DAD??? IS HE HERE?”

“No he’s not. I wanna talk 2 u.”

“Y dont u tlk to ur girlfriend?” I told him, rmmbering the platinum blonde cheerleader he wuz dating. “Whuts her name?”

“It’s Olivia. nd i broke up with dat whore.” he said

“y did u do taht. It’s not like you wnt 2 b with me.” Jalex advoidedd my gaze and looked at his shoes in guilt.

“2 B or not 2 B Jalex.” I whispered. to my surprise he answered

“2 B.”

“Wait. wat.”

“I want 2 B w/ you.” he said looking deeply into mi eyes. Any deeper and he wud have dug a hole to China.

“are u asking me to be your boyfran?” I asked him

“Yes, yes i am. Kellic Quentes, will you be my bae?”

“YASS!” I squealed and hugged him. Are lips connected and we kissed for a bit.

“but we still gots to keep this a secret.” Jalex told me. “i mean. my reputation is still more importnt than u r so we gotta stay quiet.”

“kk” i said nd we kissed again. this is quiet possibly the best moment of my lyfe.