Chappy 6.75

“Do u wanna..” i started

“build a snowman?” Jalex cut me off.

“there’s no snow u dumb fuk. why would we build a snowman?”

“oh yeah. We can do watever snow does in summer.” he said

“like… Watch a movie?” i asked.

“sure! let’s watch Home Alone and Peter pan!” we sat dwn on the couch and started the movies. Aftr watching Home Alone 16 times and Peter Pan 8 (becuz apparently that’s the only 2 movies Jalex knows) we decided 2 say goodbyes b4 mi Dad gets home.

“M gonna miss you.” i told him

“but i’ll see u tommorw.” jalex told me, kissereing my 4head.

“bye bye” jalex left and shut the goddam door. I layed down in mi bed and feel asleep, dreaming aobut my bewtiful boyfriend.

     I wok3 up feeling sick to my stomach. Oh no how am I sposed to go to skool todaym. I got up and decidee to get dressed.  Maybe ill wear something different today. Instead of putting on skinny jeans, a beanie, and an anthem made top, I put on skinny jeans, a beanie, and an anthem made TANK top. Daring. I pooshed open my door and ran downstairs. I saw my dad in the kitchen. Thats werd. he normally doesnt get up until after 5 oclock in the noon.

"I heard what happened to you a skool yesterday" he said. I froze. Oh no. Suddenly he starts laughing. That laughing turns into cackling. "YOURE SUCH A TOOL" He breathes inbetween cackles. He cnt stop himself so I wlked out the door. I wuz surprised to see Jalex's car parked in mi driveway. I ran up

"What r you doing here!?" I said to him smiling. He gave me a kizz.

"Nice 2 c u 2. Now hop in loser. Were going to hell" I got in the car nd we drove 2 skool.

    When we were 2 blocks away he stopped the car and sayd "U gotta get out here. I still cnt be seen with a fag like you. My reputation is still more important"

"Ok Jalex!" I happily obliged and got out. "See u at muzic."

"Or earlier" he winked and drove off.wat. I walked the 2 blocks and walked thru the skool doors. Every1 stared at me. I wuickly walked through snd sat down for class. Ethan sat down next to me.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

"Purdy good. Supah #$w@gg¥."

"So you're not upset over what happened yesterday?"

"What happened yusterday?" I asked

"But...you...and pictures..just..nevermind." he gave up. Wow I wonder what he was going to say. "So what got you so happy?"

"I have a new bbbfff!" I told hum happy

"Wow so he finally tossed his ego and reputation aside to be with you then?"

"noPE" I said popping the pee.

"What do you mean?"

"Us dating is a secret so shhh. He dont want ppl to know"

"Doesn't that bother you? Him choosing his reputation over you?" He asked

"Wtf r u tlking abiut. Y wud that bother me." I asked gettin annoyed. Ethan shook his head and turned away. A couple meenuts later Jalex walked into the room.

"The princible wants to see Kellic right now" the princible wants to see me? WHAT DID I DO OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

"Our teacher's never gonna buy it." Ethan whispered. Buy wat? A face lift?

"Oh ok." Teacher lady's said. "Now get outta my fucking class" I walked out the door after Jalex. We wlked down the hall in silence. Sudnely he yanked open the janitors closet and pulled me in. He slammed the door snd pushed me against it. wow that was supper ironic how there was magically an empty, unlocked clozet for us to go into. HE started to ruffly kiss me. After gaining my composure becuz i guess i lost it somewhere along the line, i kizzed him back.

“Wait! The princible needs 2 see me!” I told him

“ahahahahahah.” he chuckled. “I made that up.I’m glad the tacher bought that excuse. I just wanted 2 get you alone.”

“y”

“Becuz i missed you.” he grinned as he spoke. I heard a door handle turn and brite light flooded in the closet. Shit.

Jalex’s POV

Shit.

Kellic’s POV

We Dashed out of the closet b4 the janitor could see us. Who would have evr guessed some1 would actualy have to use a janitor’s closet and they’re not just 4 high schoolers to make out in. huh. We giggled as we grabbed handz and ran down the hall. lolz. The bell rang and we had to leave eachothers sides. I almost cry.

My classes were super boring for the rest of da day. All i cud think about was my supah sexy boyfriend. All these stupid classes wanted me 2 do is solve the answer to Life, the universe, and everything. (A/N it’s 42) How useless. wen am i ever going to use the answer to life in my real life. I didn’t even se e him at lunch. I kept craining my head to try and get a glimpse of his skunk hair.

“What the fuck are you doing now?” Ethan asked me. He looked so done with my shit

“nothing” i said as i was clearly doing something.

“You’re trying to look for Jalex, aren’t you?”

“whatchu talking bout?”

“Don’t talk like that. You are a 5’8 gay white teenager from Michigan.”

“Whatevs bruh.” i said still looking aroun

“Stop looking for him too. You look like an overly attached girlfriend.” I sighed and sat down. Bi the time muzik cam around, I was so excited to see my new gorgeous bf. This is the best week of my lyfe. Nothing can ruin it.