prologue

CHARACTER SKETCH

Arav kapoor: Top most bussines man. Rude, arrogant. Can do anything for his mother, loves her a lot.Going to marry Ahanna only because his mother forced him. He loves someone else(kavya). He is having a brunt mark on his back,(really big it cover almost his complete back) he thinks that though he is having that mark still kavya accepted him and loves him.

Avantika Kapoor: mother of Arav. Sweet, lovely. Loves her son a lot.

Raj Kapoor: father of Arav. Fun loving. Loves his family a lot. A successful business man. Now handed his business to his son. Best friend of Prem Malhotra.

Prem Malhotra : father of ahanna. A successful business man. Loves her daughter a lot

Janvi Malhotra: mother of ahanna. Loves her daughter a lot. Housewife. Friend to avantika.

Ahanna Malhotra: sweet fun loving, leaves in dreams, full of life....we can say her another name to happiness...she is another synonym to life. But no one knows what's stored in Destiny. She falls in love with Arav the day she sees him. It's arrange marriage,but love for her.
Kavya: she is the villain of my story. She hates Arav but loves his money.
___________________________________

PROLOGUE

In a cabin of office of Kapoor's a man was shouting over his staff for not completing the work of some project on time.

"What you people think of yourself can't you people complete your work on time. How useless you can be. I think I have given job to fool's " he shouted while all shivered.
Just then a girl came running, she appeared injured. He gets shocked seeing her state

"All out" he shouts at his staff. All were so afraid that they ran out with the speed of light.He makes his way to the girl

"Arav" she said panting.
"Kavya what happened ? Are you fine?" he asked  getting tensed
"Arav... she kidnapped me" she had tears in her eyes.
"What?" He exclaimed getting shocked.

"Who?"he asked gritting his teeth.

"Who else will...your would be wife, tomorrow is your marriage and only she knows about our relationship." She said while smriking evilly in mind.

"I'll not leave her, she has crossed all her limits. I hate her. Just wait and watch what I'll do to her. Don't worry..she wants to marry me, let her marry, I promise I'll make her life  hell, I'll divorce her soon after six months of our marriage and this six months will be the worst months of her life. Arav Kapoor himself went to her requested her to cancel our marriage but what she did, she double crossed me,  she'll pay for it."
___________________________________