part:2

Golden rays of morning sun hit her eye lids forcing them to squeeze not wanting to get out of the dreamland.
Ahanna grunts getting irritated.
"Ma please close the curtain" she almost yelled in sluggish voice covering her face with the blanket. Feeling the bedding beneath her hard she slightly and slowly opens her eyes and realized that she was sleeping on floor. She slowly got up as her pupil tried to adjust and finally opening her eyes she looked around, last night incidents flashed her mind. No sooner realization hit her tears started brimming from her eyes.

She wiped her face and rubbed her eyes off cleaning all the stains form her face. She didn't want anyone of his family to know about her relationship with him. She don't want his parent's to suffer because of his deeds.

She got ready wearing a simple still beautiful red saree looking gorgeous. Her hairs tied in bun will all required adornment worn by Indian lady after marriage. She saw him still sleeping on bed comfortably. She smiled sadly
at him before making her way downstairs.

All the guests left early morning who came to attend marriage and stated back for a night. Now this mansion was completely silent. Only her mother in law, father in law and her so called husband is present in house beside her, with few servants working, obviously.

She asked the way to kitchen to one of the servants cleaning and dusting the living room. Once she reached the kitchen she saw her mother in law already started cooking.

She wished her morning by bowing down and touching her feet. She happily blessed her newly wedded daughter in law.

It was an hour or two when both the ladies of the house were arranging breakfast over the dinning. With Raj already present there sitting on the chair of head of the family.

Just then they heard Arav shouting from his room. "Ahanna get me coffee"
Ahanna was shocked as he didn't expect him to talk to her or even keep any relation till their divorce. Which she thought will happen for sure.

Avantika smiled and asked Ahanna to take Arav's coffee upstairs. She nods with a smile but still confused in mind.

As soon as she entered room with coffee, all her mind confused, she stumbled upon something making coffee completely spill over the floor.

No sooner she realised that she stumbled on his legs that he intentionally forward in her way than he passed him deathly glare.

"oh no!" he reacted all surprised looking at her and seeing him acting all innocent she rolled her eyes at him.

"Don't dare you show your those big eyes to me" he said in cold tone.

"you did it intentionally." she said angrily.

"Correct, and now I will make you clean it. "he stated all confident.

" and what made you think, I obey you" she asked confused with his behaviour.

"because you love your parents so much, right"he said smirking.

"what? What do you mean? " she asked this time with tension on her forehead and loudly.

" no no don't dare you speak loudly or disobey me. If, only if you don't want to see your parents on road." he said with smirking evilly.

"your enmity is with me,  why are you involving my parents in this." she yelled.

"similarly what ever fight and problem you have, you should have kept it up to me,  why the hell did you involve kavya into this." he yelled with similar rage.

She gave him the confused look. What this man was talking about? Who is kavya?

"what are you saying?"she said with frown developing over her forehead.

"For God's sake,  stop your drama. I am in no mood to hear you. Mop this floor right now, if you want your parents to be safe. And I mean it" he stated angrily.

She had tears in her eyes. She never felt so weak, so vulnerable. She knew the love and respect she has for her parent is more than she has self respect. She can never see them hurt no matter what she need to suffer. Her love for her parents made her weak. She obeyed him and cleaned the floor. He watched her with a wining grin. And just mopping the floor of her own house cannot defame her self respect. But following the order of this man will hurt her self respect for sure.

This is your correct place Miss Malhotra, he thought.

Arav reached his office. He was  punctual and very particular about time. Never any, means any employ ever saw smile on his face. He only had one mode and that is anger. Even Kavya never saw him smiling and no one thought today he will come to office as everyone knew that it's only a day he got married. But seeing him with his evergreen anger they all were almost shocked.

He entered the cabin where he saw kavya waiting for him. Just when he was about to take a step towards her  when he heard her crying and speaking to someone on mobile.
He hears her carefully will all his concentration.

yes I need money but what can I do..I don't have it right now.
from where will I bring such a big amount, Kavya said to the person on the other side of mobile. Arav frowned hearing her.

She got up from the couch and turned where she saw him standing right behind her and instantly cuts the call. "What happened kavya ?"he asked.
"No nothing...nothing happened? " she stammered
"Kavya, don't hide you know I hate lies, I heard you need money, can't you just say. You yourself told me that this marriage will not change anything between us. " he explained holding her by her arms.

"But.." she said only to me cut by him
"No ifs and buts Kavya why I work this hard so that I can keep my love once happy and could provide them a luxurious life,  what's the use of all this money and me when I cannot help you when you need me."he said calmly trying to explain her. This brought a huge smile on her face which made him happy.

"You just message me how much money you need and it will be transferred to your account " he added hugging her.

"You are so nice Arav, thank you so much I love you"

One side, Ahanna that makes my blood boil and on other hand kavya who always hides her pain from me. Who has accepted me even though I have that burnt mark on my back. Ahanna why did you do this to me? Why? He thought.

O God this man is so irritating, over emotional and a big dumbo. The burnt mark on his back, that's so ugly. I am with him only because he has money and good looking face so that I can make my friends jealous and enjoy states of being his girlfriend. Thought Kavya.