Chapter:6

Miss Malhotra is more worth than being Mrs kapoor.

let me tell you if I needed just fame I would have studied business management and joined my dad's business rather than becoming a doctor.

If I needed tag than let me tell you tag of being Miss Malhotra is more worth than being Mrs kapoor

whole worth of my dad is twice than yours Mr Arav kapoor.

If I just need money I would have never married in my life as my father have a lot more than enough

I am his only child so whole property would have been mine, ultimately. 

He cannot get any of her words out of his mind they drummed in his ears as soon as he closed his eyes.
It was more than fifteen minutes he was trying to sleep and get some peace but this words hit his mind again and again. He was just turning and tossing on bed trying to adjust  himself on  bed but damn is was not able to sleep and he got up and sat all frustrated.

He moves his fingers through his silky smooth hairs trying to calm himself. He exhaled out of frustration. His eyes moved towards the gallery. In this cold and rainy weather she was sleeping outside.

He tried to stop her, but she denied saying, I got habituated in this one month. And again making the feeling of guilt grip his mind.

He was feeling restless. He frantically rubbed his chest trying to remove this feeling of uneasiness. He anyhow wanted to know truth. What is right? What is wrong?

His mind, for the hundredth time calculated all the happenings of this one month, but still no conclusion.

The part of his heart which has started feeling for his wife wanted Ahanna to be correct. While his mind said no if she will be correct everything will get messed up as his guilt will kill him every minute also he will have no control over the feelings he have for Ahanna which he is trying to suppress since so long. And he cannot cheat Kavya.

Damn no, he cannot.

Soft sun rays hit the eyelids of Ahanna forcing her to open. She yawned and stretched out her arms. Her forelimbs were all cold thought she slept covering herself properly with blanket.

She completed her daily chores and was waiting for everyone to get downstairs for breakfast. And soon after five minutes everyone was sitting on dining while Ahanna was serving.

"Arav before you go to office, come with me to temple" ordered Avantika.

He just nods in affirmation with a slight smile on his face.

"Ahanna even you will join us, go and get ready." Avantika ordered.

Ahanna follows her obediently.

Arav's SUV stops right in front of temple. Ahanna and Avantika get down.
"Mom, you both continue, I'll come parking the car." he said while Avantika nods positively.

Temple was on the other side of the road. Ahanna and Avantika were crossing the road while Arav parked the car, Arav got down closed the gate and as soon as he turns locking the gate he gets shocked as a car was speeding towards his mother. He runs towards her, maaa.., he shouts move aside.

But within a fraction of second car hit Ahanna. Ahanna heard Arav and pushed Avantika aside. She tried to jump side but before she could even save herself car hit her on her legs. She rolled down and was lying on road.  The car didn't stop and driver eloped. Arab ran beind it few steps to stop the car but for now saving Ahanna was more important than chasing the car.
 He ran towards Ahanna
"Ahanna, get please get up ahanna" requested Avantika. While patted her cheeks.
Someone form the mob that surround us after incident passed the water to Avantika. Avantika sprinkled some water over her face. While Arav called the doctor. Arav picked her up and carried her to car.

It was late night. Ahanna was half resting on bed with her head resting on headboard with her eyes closed. Her forehead was bandaged also her arms were tied with this white bandages. Arav arrived with packet in his hands.

He stopped in front of of her near the edge of the bed. He had hard painful expression on his face. He tried to speak, call her out, "Aha.."but words stuck in his throat. His guilt didn't allow him to take her name out of his mouth.

He wet his dried lips and clearing his throat he muttered," your medicines" there was difference in his voice when this time he talked to her.

She opened her eyes hearing him. She nods to him and he places the packet on the table that was placed right beside bed.

He wanted to say a lot but didn't had the courage. He opened the mouth and tried to speak but he felt like he didn't have his voice with him anymore. He sighed and turned to leave but again turned as he felt her trying to stand.

She lost her balance as soon as she tried to stand on her feet. In nick of time he held her by her arms.

"What are you trying to do?"he yelled with anger over his face making her sit on bed again.

While, she, without paying any heed to him again tried to stand. He looked at her confused and holder her shoulder not letting her to get up.

" What the hell? Can't you see me?If you need something just ask me" he said gritting his teeth.

She got her shoulder out of his hold, "I don't need anything I am sleepy" she answered looking anywhere but him.

Soon relaxation drowned within him,"umm..Ahanna you can sleep here at.. "

Before he could complete she got up and made her way towards the gallery  and he sighed. He wanted to stop her but didn't had so much of courage.