Chapter:7

Name plate of really beautiful and big mansion showed, "Sanjay oberoi" he was Arav's best friend or even more than that, Arav considered him as his brother, both knew each other since school days, they studied same courses in same collage. He knew everything about Arav and kavya.

He never liked kavya for Arav, but he knew Arav won't listen anything against her, hence he never forced him to leave Kavya but always warned him against her.

Arav and Sanjay were sitting in living room of Oberoi mansion.

"Arav you know, I guess you have taken Ahanna wrong, no one will risk there life for anyone else, she really loves your family, she isn't a gold digger. Use your brain and say, which person for who only name and money matters will treat someone for free, if she cares for orphanage so much and took your every torture just to keep her parents and orphanage safe won't she love her own husband her own better half? And about kidnapping it could be a misunderstanding, right, you have lots of rivals and about saying yes than there might be some sort of confusion." Sanjay gave him a big speech trying to explain him.

Arav knew he is guilty. He had no words, what to Say?

"Arav, kavya almost forced herself on you, you don't lover her mam." Sanjay finally stated all irritated not getting any expression or reply from Arav after making him understand so much. "Tell me did you ever felt anything about her the same way you feel about Ahanna, speak up damnit"he added

Arav stands up with jerk,"this is the problem Jay,  I never felt this feeling before in my life that I feel from the day I saw Miss Malhotra, I feel like cheater, I am cheating Kavya, she loves me so much, I was committed to her"he said sounding frustrated.

Arav called Sanjay as Jay since childhood. While there collage friends even now call them as Jay and veeru.

"But right know you are committed to Ahanna and it's not wrong to feel for your own wife and here Kavya is another women not Ahanna, Arav." he explained and gave out a huge sigh getting up and placed his hand over his shoulders.

It was late night, weather was cold enough to make someone shiver if anyone steps out of house without any protection. Sanjay dropped Arav to his house as he was completely out of his senses, he was drunk.

With uneven steps Arav reached to his room, either making something fall or stumbling upon something and falling himself. He scanned the complete room stretching the eyes to get a glance of his wife and his vision stopped at glass door of the balcony.

Door of the balcony were covered by while curtains over which shadow of her sleeping image could be seen.

Balcony of his room was quite big almost like a terrace garden. It had a bed swing over the right side corner. But still Ahanna didn't use it she rather slept on floor.

He finally in his drunk state reached till doors of balcony.  He struggled to slide the glass doors and finally was successful. A smile settled his lips as soon as he saw the sleeping face of his beautiful wife. He slipped down with the help of the wall and sat right beside her nit ready to move his gaze away from her face.

she was sleeping holding blanket close to her chest. Moon light making her face glow like platinum. He has noticed her many time but never carefully. She looked breathtaking. He leaned towards her. Unknowingly his fingers made their way towards her face and it traced the path from her forehead till behind her ears tucking back the strands of her hair.

Why am I so attracted towards her. Your innocence attract me Ahanna. Please Ahanna once say that you didn't cheat me, Please. I don't want anything than you. I don't know why? The day I saw your your eyes had power to precise deep into my heart. But I cannot cheat kavya. You are making me cheat her Ahanna and I am not liking this feeling. I don't have any right to break the heart of that innocent girl you was always there for me. I can't. But my feelings my heart are out of my control. I never was attracted to kavya. I never felt this for her. I never craved for her attention but I do it for you. Get out of my life Ahanna please because I like you. Go aways before these emotions make me cheat her." he poured his heart out in front of this sleeping soul.

His sight moved towards the bandaged feet of her and he cursed himself for that, he again looked at her face with painful expressions. He then saw some mark on her neck and on seeing them carefully her realised  that his nails imprinted them. He  slightly removed the blanket to see her wrist which he prised today morning,  he slightly touched her wounded wrist and she hissed in sleep due to pain and guilt this feeling of guilt gripped my heart. Her painful hiss killed him thousands time in that very moment. He leaned toward her neck but stopped mid way and pressed his eyes tight making a drop to escape his eyes and fall on her neck. She flinched as his tears targeted the correct spot over her neck.

He backed off and covered her completely with blanket. He gets up with great difficulty and finally reaches his room back. He collapse on bed

"I love you Aha..."he mumbled faintly slumber occupied his eyes as soon as he collapsed.