Part 1

Arav Kapoor, the most eligible bachelor of the town was sitting in pavilion decorated with violet and white orchids, curtained with white jasmine from all four sides . He was wearing  royal grey jamawar coat with square pocket paired with silk pants. He was looking no less than any Greek God as his clothing perfectly fitted his well sculptured body, and beside him was sitting his bride Ahanna. She wad wearing baby pink designer Indian bridal dress with golden shimmer work over border with designer net long stole covering her half head, hairs perfectly tied in braid with flicks left form both sides little curled from bottom and all sixteen adornment was worn by her looking beautiful, complete and perfect Indian bride. Priest was chanting hymns since long almost three hours and finally completing all the rituals, he declared

"From now onwards you are husband and wife. "

Hearing his words Arav fisted his palm and shut his eyes tight trying to discard anger off his face and keep it neutral, he tried his best to force a smile as being the groom he was the center of attention today while Ahanna's face glew more brighter.
If she was not the center of attraction today she might have smiled even brighter making it reach her eyes not ending it on her lips. But being a bride she was too shy to express it over her face trying to keep it neutral and blush a little as any other typical  Indian bride.

It was almost eight hours they were married and almost two hours they completed all the post marital rituals.
And finally after so long and tiring hours not only bride and groom but rest of the members of the family were in there respective rooms some of them snoring drifted in deep slumber as soon as they got chance to move to there room's , some of them seeing their selfie's or pictures that they clicked during various wedding rituals laying on there respective bed all tired while some were chit chatting especially ladies and some aunties still had energy to gosspis about dresses and other things of other side party,  means of thr one who attended wedding  form bride's side.

So though the wedding was completed still the house was full of chaos, even when most of the relatives left as soon as wedding was complete.  A typical Indian wedding.

But still in the same mansion there was one room beautiful decorated like a newly wedded bride all silent. And our beautiful bride was sitting on the bed in a simple red not so bright saree  with light makeup resting back over the head board.  Her heart was beating fast and room was so silent that she could hear her heart beat loud. She had tears in her eyes, still it glinted. She was happy because it was the biggest day of her life but sad as to begin this new life to make new relation she need to break and forget the old one's. The moment she entered the house she left all her old relations behind.

Mom dad, I miss you, why always girls need to leave their house and adjust, why, I can't leave without you, I love you so much but I even love Arav, from the moment I was married to him. From the moment he made me wear the nuptial chain, the moment he filled my hairline by vermilion. I promise now I will fill his life with colours, she thought.

Breaking the chain of her thoughts Arav enters the room. She got alert by the sound of opening and closing the door. It was the first time that they were alone with no one around them. This thought made her heart race even faster. She didn't know what to talk or even whether to talk or just remain silent. Many thought flashed thought her mind within a second.

Feeling him taking slow step towards their bed she closed her eyes tightly crushing the end of her saree in her fist.

He just glanced her with anger all over his face stopping at the edge of bed for a moment and not giving any damn importance he  moved staright towards his wardrobe.

She opened her eyes slowly as she heard the footsteps going aways as sound  faded. He opened the wardrobe with a loud thud making adrenaline rush through her veins.