Chapter:12

"Kavya"He shouted as he ran behind her to stop her but, she didn't even glanced him while she walked out of the mansion.

He remembered yesterday night and there his temper raise making him go insane. Anger was burning in his eyes like a fire, his mind was feeling the hurt right now his so called girlfriend felt, and him being the sole reason of her pain made his heart cry the tears of her sufferings.

Ahanna with a tray of coffee entered the room, her face shined like newly polished gold, her smile adorned on her rose petal like lips was so pure and genuine enough to make a real diamond jealous.

Seeing her his anger overpowered his love for her. He took two big steps towards her reaching her making her flabbergasted seeing him suddenly in front of her. He roughly pushes the tray off her hands

"why don't you leave me damn it? I hate you" he shouted at the top of his voice making her tremble and stumble back. The noise of breaking of glass and tray even faded due to his loud yell.

He moved towards the wardrobe and took out the  papers. It took her a second or few to register everything that's going on.

He slammed those papers over her face moving forward towards her, she flinched at the force. She held the papers before they fall down and seeing the papers her world stopped.

Divorce papers!

She felt like hundreds of pins pricked her heart at once. He moved towards her

" Sign them" he spitting fire with his mouth as well as eyes.

She didn't move even a bit, she was too shocked for everything. Don't he have any space in his heart that could beat for her, could know her pain

Trust me!

I do!

This is the payback of her trust over him. Yesterday night didn't mean anything to him, like nothing. Was everything just. She trailed off her thoughts.

He moved towards her getting a pen from a nearby drawer. He held her hands tightly with the pen between her fingers.

She was too lost to get anything, to submit anything to her mind. She felt weak, her bones lost their strength. But no she can't lose her self respect, she won't break up in front of him, at least for her dignity.

"For whom? And why?" she asked without any emotions.

He pressed her hands that he held already tight, the pen almost impressed over her soft skin. He didn't speak anything but definitely she got answers.

Obviously when she was climbing the stairs she saw her escaping the mansion. Also it wasn't difficult for her to guess who the girl is, added she even heard her name from Arav's mouth.

"You hate me! But do you love her" she asked yet another question with blank voice. The blackness in her voice didn't remain unnoticed by him neither before nor now and this hurt him somewhere in his heart but he instantly buried it deep inside.

Yes!And came a positive reply from him which made her die a million death in a moment. Jerking his hands off hers she signed the papers.

Yes! A single answer turned his life upside down, breaking him like nothing before ever did. He was at fault he knew but snatching Ahanna from him was his payback. He could take anything but this. He just needs her just one glance of her, one chance to apologise and he was ready to engulf death.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to London Airport. Local time is 8:00am and the temperature is 20°c.

....
....
....

On behalf of.. Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to see you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!”

He heard the landing announcement which brought him back to present.
He sadly smiled at himself, his state without Ahanna. He was now of no use he felt, he was almost not going office, nor attending any meetings, everything was handled by his PA, he was attending this meeting in London was only for Ahanna, her dreams of a free or least expensive hospital for poor and orphans, he also well handled her orphanage, also neither in home anyone was interested to talk to him after everyone cane to knew his deeds towards Ahanna.

Everyone was shocked after Kavya did drama in Malhotra Mansion. Yes she created a hell of drama after Ahanna left the mansion. Portraying Ahanna characterless in front of all even her parents were present and after feeling her work done she left the mansion.

"No my daughter can't do this" Janvi said with tears in her eyes and feeling weak and slumped.

"I can't believed that I was wrong judging a wife for my son" Avantika stated angrily at Janvi added Prem. Tears brimmed everyone's eyes.

"No, my daughter is innocent" shouted Janvi.

When Kavya was busy presenting Ahanna's character Arav waited in her flat for her to persuade her.Only Kavya's maid was present in her flat and no one else did. And when he was sitting in living room of his flat his eyes halted at the television and feeling border he switched it on.

And hell good luck to him Vice versa to kavya the cable connected was of CCTV footage, the video he played was of just few hours ago where Kavya conversed with her friend kavita.

Kavita"what are you going to do with that ahanna?"Jealous was visible on her words, she liked Arav, who don't like a rich guy with good looks, well there are but just few and that few can't definitely befriend kavya.

"Do you think so,  that I kavya will ever love Arav" she gave out a evil laugh."ok fine I admit that he is good looking but that burnt mark at his back makes his back and body looks ugly, eee yakkk" she held her throat mimicking herself vomiting.

His eyes brimmed with tears, he stood up still not feeling any moment in his limbs. For first time in his life, he felt so weak, so vulnerable, he was feeling like to cry.

" I am just with him for his money. Once I get his money and property on My name I'll leave him. You know he is such a fool, once when I  said him that she kidnapped me and he believed me. He is so dumb and believes me so much. " the video continued with her murmuring.

Whatever it was but he gave Kavya the place she deserved and after watching this even lot, mean really a lot more than that. Whatever he shared with her was always true for him, their relationship, their moments, their happiness. He never loved her but definitely this was also known to kavya well.

He sacrificed everything as he was truly committed to her even Ahanna. Didn't he? Ahanna his Brain stopped.

"why don't you leave me damn it? I hate you"

Divorce papers!

Sign them.

He felt the flesh of his heart touching the rib cage. He can't lose her. He ran with the speed of light to stop Ahanna. His mind was blocked no senses of him worked now it was nothing which will stop him from stopping his Ahanna. He will do anything to keep her with him, anything means anything. Now it was nothing which will force him to say away from the person he really loved, his wife.