Chapter:10

"Arav as you mom and I are going to attend an important party fiftieth marriage anniversary, that will be for too days it's important you attend this event with Ahanna and that's my order" Raj stated firmly standing in room with file in his hands.

"Fine Dad" he agreed not wanting to argue spoiling his as well his dad's mood early morning.

He loved his Dad actually both of his parents so much that he can do anything to make them happy. This was the reason he married Ahanna. No doubt he felt for her and still does but being stupid arrogant that time and now a confused sick human he was not ready to agree to to himself, his feelings, his heart.

And now for him the biggest confusion was how to say Kavya that he will take Ahanna with him and not her. How existed she was for attending the party? She might have done all the preparations till now?  Her exited face, her smile, his yesterday conversation with her all flashed in his mind.

Damn it

He was good at one thing definitely that is doing business deal and he will apply his only virtuosity, his only skill. He will give her a shopping offer or something like diamond necklace which will bring a broad smile on her face and easiest way to make it up to her.

This fool smirked at his smartness

Dumb he is and dumb are his logics.

A big fat fool

Well not to be mentioned a small corner, a small flesh of his heart was happy knowing that he was finally taking Ahanna, his wife, thought he does not accept still even every cell of his body knew she was his love, so yes his love with him.

Arav gave himself a winning smile looking in mirror finally he cracked the deal, his deal with kavya, he gifted a diamond jewellery in return of not able to take her to the party, and kavya as always first showed her acting skills and then showing up all innocent helped him get successful in again carking yet another deal of his life. The wining smile complimented his get up, He was wearing as per the theme.

Man in black, handsome in black. Sexy Kapoor in black.No phase were enough to his personality. Damn to his looks. Hell to his personality that could make a girl like Ahanna to stare at him for minutes without even blinking her eyes.

Ahanna was not less, he compliment her husband, she was looking gorgeous in black netted saree even if today kavya was asked how your boyfriend's wife look even she can't deny. He turned giving a final touch up to his already well settled hairs only to invite his death. He forgot to breath as he saw Ahanna standing right in front of him.
"Beauty in black" were only words he could think of right now

Control kapoor control.
He will definitely lose it today, for sure his intuitions said.

"Let's leave" he said avoiding to look at her as much as he could. Ahanna nods and follows his. Ahanna didn't forget to give herself a last look in mirror before leaving.

Arav was just physically in party, mentally he could just think of his wife.Arav were talking to sanjay oberoi. Yes party was at his best friends house. Their  business collaboration party and hence it was so  erythema important to attend. Ahanna was standing just a little away from Arav talking to Sanjay's wife Sanjana. Arav made sure where ever Ahanna is he could get a clear view of her.

He was busy in staring his wife while Sanjay was speaking to him and not a single word entered his head. He grips the glass tighter when he finds Ahanna laughing and giggling with someone so comfortably. She never had it with him. The thing irritating him was that he was a man with whom she was comfortable.

"who is he?" Arav asked suddenly making Sanjay confused. And then Sanjay moves his gaze in the direction pointed by Arav's eyes.

"ohh, he" states Sanjay getting hummed  from Arav, "he is Naman Sarna my close friend and doctor by profession"
"Come I'll introduced him to you" Sanjay said making his way towards Naman, Ahanna and his wife.

"Sanjana, Naman is very nice person and hence he is saying all this, it only  because of his ability he is over this position." Ahanna said keeping her hand on his shoulder and this burned
Arav.

He was already hell jealous seeing them close.
"Naman" called Sanjay and he turned both hugged each other."How are you?"
Naman and Ahanna were talking since long standing hand in hand.
"Thank you for inviting me to the party" he said again holding Ahanna's hand increasing Arav's anger.
Sanjay looked at him confused.
"Actually if you didn't invite me I would not be able to meet Ahanna. Ahanna and I were from same batch. I abimanyu, Ahanna and kritika we all were in same year MBBS as well as MD" he explained

Sanjay was talking with Arav ,but his full concentration was on Ahanna and Naman. They were talking and laughing and after marriage Arav for first time saw her so happy.
It was half hour and this was it for him. He holds Ahanna by her waist and pulls her towards himself and she gets shocked.

"Sanjay if you don't mind my head is paining we should leave." Arav said frustrated.

"Are you fine? I'll handle everything" Sanjay said comprehensively and Arav holds Ahanna's hand and leaves the party immediately.
"Bye Naman" Ahanna said with a smile before leaving adding fuel to already burning Arav.

Soon after they reached mansion Ahanna was standing in balcony inhaling fresh hair. It suddenly started raining and Ahanna was so very happy seeing it raining and jumps and dances in rain.
Arav comes out of washroom changing his dress and rooms his eyes everywhere in room just to get a mere glance of his wife.

His gaze stops at her dancing image She was drenched completely. Her saree was completely sticking to her drenched figure. He could not control his legs to make move towards her.

He remembers Naman and Ahanna. How close they were and this brings back his jealousy and anger. Possession clearly visible in his eyes. He halts too close to her and  pulls her towards him leaving her flabbergasted by his suddenly action.

Ahanna tries to get out of his grip but he was strong comparatively. She could feel the flesh of her heart touching to her rib change feeling him so intimate to her. She gulped as he leaned towards her. He slowly traces his hands around his waist.

Damn again he is losing it and he no more wants to control.

He remembers their hug, how he was holding his Ahanna and immediately he picks her up in bridal style in his arms.
"what are you doing Arav?" Ahanna asked. But he didn't pay heed to anything.

"Ahanna don't say anything today" he responded making her shut. He takes her to room and places her on bed.He kissed her temple.
" please Arav don't do this because if" Ahanna said with teary eyes
"shhh" he cuts her placing the finger over her lips," Are you saying this because I have I burnt mark at my back"

Ahanna opens her eyes wide as if yelling "No".
His eyes which reflected pain, hurt and his care, his guilt, everything he silently did for her flashed her mind. There all intimate,  romantic moments flashed across his mind.
"Don't take me wrong Arav it's just that I won't be able to take it if you leave me after" she tries explaining. "Trust me"  he uttered and got an instant reply. "I do."

He switched off the light and stars and moon shone more brightly witness their love