Chapter:17

White disc hanged on the back velvet shone like platinum. Weather was cold and atmosphere was silent. She was standing in her room near the window staring at that white disc. She never thought that she would ever face him ever again in her life. After that day.

That day when everyone insulted her, threw her out the house she was walking on the road like a lifeless body. Yes after she signed the divorce papers she was gonna leave the mansion without anyone's notice. But the so called girlfriend of her husband was not over finishing her relationship with her husband so she was all set and ready to destroy it with her complete family.

She was even successful, she proved it all, she proved her characterless, she proved her imperfect for her boyfriend and his family.  Her parents didn't believe her. Leave of someone else. That time when she all lifeless just a body a hollow body without anything inside, it was Rishab.
She sighed, few drop of tears  escaped her eyes as she held her abdomen.

"He did every possible thing to break me and he was even successful. And when with what not difficult I got myself back, he is again trying to snatch it all from me. No not this time, this time I have nothing to lose, nothing not even my heart."

"Ahanna you didn't sleep" Rishab's words made her come out of his thoughts. She blinked her eyes few a times looking at him.

"Will you marry me Rishab?" she asked to his utter shock. He was taken aback by the directness of her questions.

She waited for him to answer while he stood like a pillar, rooted at his spot, not even showing the slightest movement.

After two or more seconds of complete silence he was the one to break the ice," why this sudden decision?"

She didn't answer anything and just stood their with her head down to which he sighed and walked upto her and held her by her shoulder

"Ahanna" his voice was soft, slow almost quiet, if they were not really close she would have not heard him.

"I am always their for you, you know this. But really will you ever be happy getting married to me. It's way different and fine if we say other the things of marriage between us.." before he could complete

"So what you want that I should again get back to my ex..." she uttered all in  tears with rage in her voice, gritting her teeth but still in low pitch.

"No Ahanna I never said that, it's just that" he licked his dried lips thinning them in line before he continued, he sighed and cupped her face between his hands, "You know I will never be able to give you what a wife expects from his husband, I won't love you the similar way I did to.."  his voice cracked as he muttered last few words   somehow controlling himself he said" did to Geet." A single drop of tear left his eyes as he breathed in sharp before he continued," you deserve better"

"you are the best" she cuts him.

"But I don't want that again you won't be able to have a husband of your dreams, again a compromised marriage, again the same thing, just because of me."

"You know Rishab, I don't know about a husband you would be nor do I expect or dream, but one thing I am sure you would be the best dad in the world. But I don't want to force you, it's all up to you, you have all rights to live your life your own way, I don't want me and my child to become burden on you. I don't want to become selfish and snatch you rights to marry a women you deserve."

"Shut up, just shut up. How can you even think that you and my princess will ever become burden over me. And moreover if I say truth, after Geet it's impossible for me to even thing of getting married or loving someone, that's not gonna happen not now not ever. So forget that you are being selfish, and if you really want this marriage then I'll fulfill your wish."

He completed and she hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you so much."

She breaks the hug, "Rishab, I even have something else to say"  she said gulping in. He could see her tensed and nervous. He held her one hand in his  and made her look in his eyes holding her chin with another.

"Rishab, Mr Malhotra is.." she paused," is my husband", " I mean my ex husband." she said and tears gushed out of her eyes.

She lost her balance as her head started spinning. Before she could collapse he held her.

Arav kapoor for the first time is feeling this helpless. He had nothing, nothing that could make her stay with him. Damnation to everything in this world that could not make her his
He just want a chance to ask forgiveness, Just a chance. He could not just die in the repentance. Why? why can't anyone in this universe understand his side of story, one chance is all what he needs, to explain her, to apologise, to repent, to get punished for his mistakes, one chance to woo her back, to love her.

"Mr Arav Kapoor, I am ready for the collab, I have no problem, but all other meetings and procedures will be held in India" Rishab Said with a normal look on his face sitting in his cabin in blue tuxedo.

Arav in confusion immediately asked,   " India?"

"Umm, actually I am shifting to India, Ahanna wants to get married in India and continue her clinics as you know she can't continue her profession here so we are gonna shift to India" Rishab replied

Only Arav knew that how was he controlling himself to not to breakdown

"I should leave now" Arav uttered with great difficulty as he stood up to which Rishab nodded following him.