Chapter:11

Hate! Only hate

Hate and disgust

She had suffered a lot due to him. No repentance could make her forgive him.

Pain!

Tears!

Hurt!

He abandoned her on very first night. She don't know for which of her crime he torture her mentally to the extend that she lost herself. He blackmailed her using her parents, her weakness, her loved ones, the orphanage. And neither she knows what God damn crime of her he even physically tortured her.

His unknown and instantly changed feelings and suddenly changed behaviour with her, his care, him talking and treating her nicely, him returning her the orphanage and even helping her dad in business when he was suddenly facing the losses again made her forget the worst month of her life, him treating her like maid, his torture and everything. She didn't want to forget nor forgive him at least so soon but the things that night which made her forget her pain were, first of all her love for him, when we truly love someone and he or her even fakes his or hers changing we believe them blind folded. We become weak there, no matter how much we talk about, standing up for truth, for other even on front of our own people, these don't happen in real, we aren't God or Goddesses. We are human and human posses heart that beats for their loved ones.

She even had heart that even beats for him. Also the truth, the pain in his eyes, his true repentance she could not forget them. She didn't want to push her lover, her happiness away from her own hands which she got after so much of pain and struggle.

And like any other common girl who love her family her, husband she listened to her heart and gave in that night, that night was beautiful but it didn't take her destiny much time to turn it horrible.

A lone tear she was holding since long finally traced it's path from her eyes to chin as she press her eyes tight remember that horrible morning. She looked at the moon standing at the window of her room. It was just four in morning but like always she got up early.  This very time was the testimony of her tears. Only this time  other than she spent suffering knew  all the stories of of her suffers as daily she remembered that nightmare. After few minutes of recalling her pain all in tears she determined say to herself that she won't cry over it again but it soon breaks the very next day.

Eight in morning in India and he was still lying on bed dreaming. His state was no less than a Devdas. He had grown beastly stubble, his face had went all pale, it had some what shrunk not only his face but he seemed to be all slim, very. He had lost all his shine. His eyes were puffy, he even had dark circles underneath his eyes. His silk smooth black hairs have grown so long that their tip landed on his eyes.

His closed were all messed up. One side of his pants was folded till his knees he was only wearing one socks while other was lying on floor somewhere in the room. The buttons of his shirt were almost open. His shirt was completed crushed and messed up and only tugged from one side, his tie was loosened and his belt opened and still in his shoes. He had a bottle in his had which showed he slept heavily drunk last night.

He held a black Saree in his another hand as tightly as his mind, his heart wanted to hold his Ahanna close to his body. That was the same saree which she was wearing that night, yes that very black saree which made him again fall for her the moment he saw her in that saree. He can never forget that moment when he saw that very same saree. He daily sleeps with that saree feeling his Ahanna.

His mobile was ringing continuously and this was fourth time. He moves his hands over bed to reach his mobile and finally groaning he opened his eyes irritates to see the name flashing over the screen of his mobile.

He struggles to pull his back off bed and sit properly. His head was spinning and aching like anything. He whimpered in pain holding his head in his palm. As this happened to him everyday after Ahanna left, there was medicine, that is pain killer already present on table just beside the bed. He as per his habit he without even finding need to search it even over table took and tossed it in his mouth gulping the medicine with help of water. It took few moments to get him back to his senses.

He glanced at her photo which was on his display of mobile screen and an unknown, big smile danced his lips. He had completely become a love sick, Devdas. And he again groaned irritated as again his mobile rang disturbing his sight that watched Ahanna.

He picked the call," yes Aman" he asked as silently as he could.

"I just called to make sure if you remember that you need to go London for an important business deal, today" Aman said all sure he didn't.

"Ya I do" he lied both knew but none spoke. He cuts the call and the worst memory of his life hits his head as he holds the saree in his hands more close to his chest.

It seemed like the most beautiful morning, Ahanna as always was the first one to get up while he was snoring, even when clock hit seven.

Ahanna was in kitchen as usual making morning breakfast.

"Coffee" he shouted from bed making Ahanna aware that he will get up just within few minutes, she with a broad smile over started making coffee for him.

"Get up Mr Raichand" yelled Kavya making Arav jerk open his eyes.

Seeing Kavya standing in his room that too this early morning fumbled him. He could feel himself naked under the sheet that covered him and last night struck his mind like lightening.

" So my so called boyfriend is sleeping peaceful, cheating me behind my back" said Kavya and leaves the room all red  in anger.

Arav comes back to his thoughts, standing in front of the mirror, ready in three piece suite. He picks up his suitcase and other important documents before he leaves.