Chapter:4

Arav was back home. He came inside his room all tired due heavy work load these days. He, in his tired voice uttered Ahanna's name, calling her out. He sad on bed hanging his legs and resting his hands over bed leaning his slumped shoulders with his head down, giving out a huge sigh and relaxing himself he pinched the bridge of his nose between his finger and thumb.

He opened his eyes. His eyes lingered all over the room and stopped at the sight of sleeping Ahanna. She was clearly visible, her pale still beautiful face, due to the opened curtains. An unknown comfort occupied his heart seeing her sleeping peacefully. He was hungry moment before, but seeing her his tiredness and hunger just flew away.

He, somewhere deep in his heart, not wanting to disturb her sleep, rested himself on bed with his eyes still rooted at her.

Whenever he sees her he feels something different, in his heart, in his stomach which he never felt for kavya, he knows kavya since his collage days. He first meet her due to one of his close friends. They became friends and then one day kavya proposed him. He denied as he never saw her more then a friend. But due to her insistence he was almost forced to accept her, he told and showed her his mark and she not saying a word accepted him with all his flaws, slowly as time flew they grew closer and he got mentally and emotionally attached to her. Whenever he thought about marriage, his mind was set that the girl would be kavya.

But first time he saw Ahanna, something in her attracted him, seeing directly in her eyes made his heart race fast.

He remembers the days when he went to meet her for first time,

He was sitting in living room with his as well as her parents, and just few minutes later Janvi brought Ahanna downstairs, with no interest he looked at her and then he could not take his eyes off her. She was wearing peach colour saree with shimmer border, Simple yet elegant. Her hairs left open, completely straight, with silver jhumkas in ears and a simple gold chain around her neck. Her wrist was covered with glass bangles which sounded like a melody whenever she moved her hands. The sound of her anklets felt to him like a complement to her bangles. But her loved her sliver and peach coloured bangles more. He did not fail to notice even the finest thing about her.

But as soon as reality strikes his mind he curses himself, as he was committed to someone else.

He can never forget that day. He liked Ahanna at first sight but his mind was occupied by Kavya. He cannot think beyond his commitment to her. When he told her about his mom being adamant over him marring Ahanna, she asked him to talk to Ahanna and explain he, his post of view about their marriage and he did. Being one of the richest person around the state it was not difficult for him to get her number, he had his sources. Before fifteen minutes of their first meet he called Ahanna and asked her to deny for their marriage.

But when Ahanna agreed for their marriage he was shocked, shocked would be an understatement, he was more than shocked. He almost pleaded her to deny.

He shared this with Kavya and she understood him and agreed him to marry Ahanna.

Ahanna, he don't get her, she loves parents, she cares for the children in orphanage, she was good to even his parents then, why did she cheat him? why? This hurt him, he cannot see her in tears but always he looks at her, he just remembers her, yes for their marriage and this is enough for him to get angry at her, he is a short tempered person, never thinks before doing, very impatient and arrogant.

Whatever, she did, you have no right to physically torture her Arav, stop this? This is always, what he thought every morning after his marriage but seeing her, his anger overpowers his sane senses, and he ends up hurting her. He hates himself when he hurts her and it hurts him more. And he hates himself more for having such feelings of hurt due to her pains as he feels of being a cheater, and this makes him complete beast for her. He hurt her to extend no one can repair, he tortured her day and night both mentally and physically, either with his actions or his words he just hurt her. He might have hurt her even more if, only if her eyes didn't meet him. Her eyes, her direct gaze in his eyes had the power to make him feel guilt and weak. He always avoided looking in her eyes. He always ignores looking at her whenever home or her being around him.