Chapter one

I walked back from the hospital, and saw that it was already dark. No, I wasn't physically sick. I was just mentally ill. I'm officially diagnosed with seasonal depression, and possible ED. Lovely. My therapist said that she would have to let me go since she didn't know what to do since I wasn't opening up to her. How could I? I was forced into that place by my parents, who think I'm just some attention whore. They don't understand why I cut myself--well used to. I never got better, they just took them away. Like too the point where my mom has to watch me shave my legs. I don't think I understand myself either. Complicated, I guess. It's the beginning of summer so I guess I should be happy. I walked to my car and got an uneasy feeling. Probably just because it's dark.

I drove back home where my family immediately stopped eating dinner and looked at me. This is what usually happens when I come back from my therapist. They act like I'm this psychotic criminal. I smiled awkwardly.

"How was it?" My little brother asked. He was probably the only one who sort of understood. Not bad for a fourth grader, but I suppose it's because we have a sibling bonding. Well, he's actually adopted, but I've known him since he was a baby so I think of him as my real brother. I shrugged. My mom gave him a glare. I walked to my room to get away from the weirdness. I flopped on my bed, exhausted.

I began to fall asleep. Somehow I couldn't, and that's coming from a person who sleeps at least 12 hours of sleep a night. I sat up and held my head. Why can't I? I groaned in frustration. Then I heard a floorboard creak. Followed by that was a dark laugh. My heart stopped for a second.

"What's wrong? Princess can't go to sleep?" Said a husky voice. A tear rolled down my cheek. What the actual fuck...

"W-who....who the hell are you," I whispered. I heard the man chuckle.

"You know, I believe you're the only victim who I stalked for this long. I mean I've only been watching you for about a week so not that long, but you have me greatly interested," he said. I pulled my legs to my chest and cried silently. A...week?

"Are you going to kill me?" I say. He laughed.

"No, I'm just here to say hello," he said sarcastically. He let out a psychotic laugh. He's insane.

"Please don't," I pleaded. The guy laughed even more.

"Would you do anything?" The guy says in interest. My hands started to shake.

"Y-yeah, just please leave me alone," I say. I realized what I said and froze. What did I just say?

"Hmm...sounds good. However, what would I get out of this?" He asked. He then gasped. He crawled by my side, and wiped a tear from my face. I turned my head to my side trying to block him from my field of vision. He grunted slightly, and got sets from me.

"I got it...hmm okay. Goodbye, Y/N," the man said as he opened my window, and jumped out. He knows my name. I ran to my window and watched him disappear into the woods. What in the world would he get out of leaving me alone?