Chapter twentyeight

I don't know if I should even mention this, but don't read this story if you get triggered by suicidal references/gore/ED. I said it in the description, and I don't want anyone to get hurt over a crappy fanfic. Stay safe, and stay strong.

We were all sent home early since all of us were injured enough to go. But, I had to lie and say my "brother" was waiting out front to pick me up. Like hell I'd let Jeff know about this. I clutched the crumbled piece of paper with Jake and Anthony's phone number. I don't even have a phone, but they insisted in case I can get ahold of them somehow. I like them. They're somehow caring in a weird way, like Jeff, but minus the murder and blood.

I opened the door, and Jeff was asleep on the couch with a beer still in his hands. I chuckled slightly. Idiot. I took his beer bottles, and threw them away in the trash. 9 fucking bottles of beer. I'm not sure, but I think that means your over board drunk. I then put a blanket over his sleeping form. He groaned.

"Y/N...," he groaned turning on his side. He had a sheepish smile plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes, and flicked is head with my finger.

"Why'd you get drunk?" I sighed. Jeff laughed. Continuously laughing. Not his scary one that scares the pee out of me, but a loud and obnoxious one.

"Don't tell Y/N this, but I kissed a girl so I felt bad andddd got drunk," Jeff said sheepishly. I'm hoping this is just his drunk talking. I put his arm over me, and dragged him to his room. Why is this guy so heavy? I laid him down on his bed, and lazily tucked him in.

"Night, Vivian," Jeff yawned. I stopped in my steps. Vivian? Y/N keep walking, he didn't mean it. Okay? You're fine. This is all fine. I took a deep breath, and walked out of his room. I went into the bathroom, and inspected the bruises and cuts on myself. The nurse put some ointment on it, so I think it's okay for now. I looked at the shavers lined up on the bathroom counter. No. You're doing fine, and you've been clean for like 3 whole years. Don't break it. I sighed, and swung my arms at the shavers causing it to fly across the room. I held my head and slid down. I felt a teardrop land on my legs. You're fine. Then another drop. And another. Until I was on the bathroom floor sobbing.
"Im...fine," I mumble to myself. I looked at the shaver in front of me. I groaned to myself, and ripped off the razer, and held it to my scarred wrist. I sliced it vertical rather than horizontal so I could hit a vain. I learned that if you cut it deep enough, you'll die from blood loss. It's a tragicomedy to me. I made a few cuts, but I couldn't bring myself to actually push through. I'm weak. I held my head, and stands of hair hung over my face. I threw the bloody blade away, and stumbled on the couch still bleeding. I felt lightheaded, and eventually fell asleep. I'm weak.

I felt Jeff shake me awake. I rubbed my eyes, and instinctively pulled my wrist back. Thank god I was wearing long sleeves.

"Fuck off, asshole," I grunted. Jeff didn't react, but held me to his face.

"What happened to your face?" Jeff said concerned. I shooed him away.

"What happened to yours?" I shot back. Jeff still didn't react to me being a smartass. I knew I was being too harsh, but I'm not in the mood right now.

"Tell me," Jeff said. I groaned and sat up.

"You tell me about the girl you kissed," I said. I saw Jeff's expression darken. Jeff let go of my shoulders and threw some papers on the ground in anger.

"You can't blame me for any of this! You wanted to go to school after I do all of this for your worthless ass!" Jeff yelled. I scoffed at him  and stood up.

"No no no. You can't blame any of this on me! You're the one who went out and got drunk after kissing some slut. What? You think she's prettier than me? Well go right ahead and fuck her! You fucking killed my brother, Jeffrey, you think I'd feel bad for you?" I ranted at him. Jeff pushed me against the wall.

"Stop acting all innocent. You never tell me shit! You never even thank me for anything! One day you're all lovey dovey on me, and the next you want me dead!" Jeff yelled. I scoffed at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh! Thank you, Jeff the killer! Thank you so much for ruining my life, and abusing me! Thank you for mentally scarring me! Thank you so very much for killing the only person I loved," I said sarcastically. Jeff stormed out of the apartment in anger. Asshole.