Chapter six

I woke to somebody violently shaking me.

"What the hell, Jeffrey!" I yelled at the killer above me.

"What do you think this is, a hotel? We got to move, Eric ratted us out," Jeff said pulling me out of bed. I groaned.

"I thought he liked you guys," I protested. Jeff groaned.

"Yeah, but he also likes a 50,000 dollar reward for the return of us," Jeff said as we ran out of the room.

"Woah, us? I'm not apart of your group," I said angrily.

"Remember when I made all the evidence of you killing your brother point to you? Yeah, you're apart of us now," Jeff smirked. My face lost all confidence of the reference to my brother. Jack and Toby were in the car waiting for us. We hopped in and Toby drove off quickly. Toby almost crashed into multiple cars.

"Do you know how to drive??" I ask franticly.

"Sorry, I couldn't really go get my drivers license as a serial killer," Toby snapped. I rolled my eyes at his petty comment. Toby made sharp turns to the border of the woods. We got out and walked into the woods until we we were met with a small unused cabin.

"How do you know where to go each time?" I ask confused. Toby laughed.

"You have to be prepared. You should try it sometime," said Toby. What is that supposed to mean? Jeff smirked.

"Oh, take a joke. We're only messing with you, princess," Jeff said. My face got red in embarrassment.

"Don't call me princess," I glared. That only made Jeff want to annoy me more.

"Will you two stop it? Jeff stop pretending Y/N is Vivian. Y/N, if you actually cared about your life, you would've escaped at the Asylum. What is wrong with you? You think Jeff is a good guy or something?!" Jack boomed. Everyone was quiet now.

"Who's Vivian?" I ask quietly. Jeff glared at me.

"You, of all people, should never speak her name if you want to live," Jeff said quietly before walking away to another room. What is going on?

"What's his problem?" I ask.

"Nothing you should really know besides that she meant a lot to Jeff," Jack says before walking after Jeff.

"Can you at least tell me what's going on?" I ask Toby.

"Vivian was like a sister to Jeff, but she liked him more than that. Jeff doesn't exactly feel sympathy or emotion I guess I could put it. Long story short, she killed herself even though we have way more problems than her," Toby said sharpening his hatchets.

"So, why'd he say me of all people couldn't say her name?" I ask.

"You look like her. You act like her. You sound like her. Your brother even knew her," Toby says.

"That's what he was talking about. Yesterday I asked him if he just killed people randomly, but he said it was mostly people that were connected with certain people he knew well. That's why he killed him," I realized. Toby shrugged. He then tossed me a picture of Vivian. I picked it up and gasped. She looked almost exactly like me, it was weird. The only difference was that she had a tattoo of a small rose on her cheek along with piercings on her lips.