Chapter thirteen

Justin dropped me off at my place. I couldn't stop thinking how I could have just forgotten about everything. When I was with him I forgot about everything, including my brother which is kind of hard to forget when you saw him die yourself. I shook away the thoughts as I walked up to my room. It felt uncomfortable by myself. Before Jeff showed up I'd love some peace and quiet. I just wish I spent more time with them as a family. I wonder when my parents are going to be home. I just need somebody to comfort me. I sighed, and found my phone that I left here for months. The only notifications were from my games, and 12 missed phone calls from an unknown number. I shrugged, and called the number back hoping it to be a friend from school or something.

They immediately picked up. For a few seconds there was heavy breathing.

"Y/N," said the voice. Ah, shit. I knew exactly who this was. I froze in place, as if he was right behind me.

"Leave me alone," I say. I heard his insane chuckle.

"I can't exactly do that. When you agreed to help me free Toby and Jack, you signed up under my care," Jeff said. I forgot about those assholes.

"Agreed? I'm calling the police," I say. Jeff chuckled once more.

"And say you are in contact with me? See how that plays out, princess," Jeff said. I knew he had a sly smirk on his face. I grunted, knowing he was right.

"Don't call me again. Don't have any contact with me again, and that includes showing up to my house," I stated.

"Hmm, what a request," Jeff said from the phone.

"Burn in hell," I say before ending the call. I threw my phone on a chair, before screaming in frustration. I punched the wall in anger before reeling my throbbing hand back. I groaned in pain. I looked outside my window seeing that familiar car outside. I  couldn't see from my upstairs bedroom so I hesitantly walked downstairs. I peeked out my front door, and froze in place. It was them. My parents. They're back. They saw me and had the expression I had.

"M-mom...dad?" I managed to say. They ran to me hugging me tightly. I could feel my moms tears dampening on my shirt. My dad was softly sniffling. I've never saw him cry in my life.

"We missed you," my mom said walking inside with myself and dad.

•••

We haven't talked about him. Or me. Or anything really, but I guess that's how it should be. According to my parents, I've only missed summer vacation so I should be starting school in a week. I'm not sure a week is enough to handle everything I've been through. I did tell them about Justin, and they were surprised I could ever like somebody since I never liked anyone up to this point. I was surprised myself, I mean the only other person I liked was that monster. Maybe it was just Stockholm syndrome, or I was just desperate enough to find love that I kissed him. The thought of him makes me mentally puke. I checked my phone, and saw that it was already 2 am. I then heard soft talking downstairs. I walked down the hallway, and hid behind the staircase as I saw my parents talking to each other in fear.

"Rick, I am not crazy. I heard that phone call...it was...terrifying. You heard it too! It wanted our little girl, and said it'll be coming soon," my mom whispered over her tears.

"Y/N is fine. She's fine. Everything is fine. We just have to call the police," My dad assured her. My dad pulled her into a hug, but she began kicking and squirming.

"Don't touch me! They already think we're crazy! I'm not going to prance in there saying her capture told me he's coming soon. Besides, he called her princess. Only her brother called her that," my mom snapped walking away. I ran back to my room. My phone got a text.

Unknown: :)

I stared at the screen.

You: I told you not to contact me, let alone freak my parents out.

Unknown: I didn't contact you. I contacted your parents. Anyway, princess, I best to inform you that you can't just get away that easily :)

You: why do you even need me?

Unknown: need you? Please, princess, we don't. We want you :)

You: what do you want with me?

Unknown: :)

You: what?
You: Jeff
You: burn in hell

User blocked

Well. I'm fucked.