Chapter twentyone

|-\  dude how did this get 2k views?

//Y/N's POV//

I stayed up all night thinking of who could of said that meaningless word to me. Princess. I mean, I would've stayed up all night anyway since I don't think a room stained with blood is a comfortable space to actually fall asleep with the stale scent filling the empty room. There aren't any windows, but I'm pretty sure it's been well over a couple hours since Eric left me here. It's cruel, really. Everybody knows that after a long time deprived of human contact, you'd eventually lose your mind of being alone with your thoughts too much. If you even want to survive that long. However, from our little conversation I'm pretty sure he's not done explaining. On the semi-bright side, I did remember something last night. Well, someone. I don't remember what they looked like, but I do remember them at my house. I couldn't exactly make out the words, but I could tell they were calm. Even their aura made me feel comfortable. They were important to me, or that's how I remember it. That person made me feel like nothing could ever hurt me, but every time I even start to think about it I'll get tears forming in my eyes. That person relates to me like no one would ever could. It's like I've known them my whole life. I don't understand. I don't understand anything, and now I'm locked up in a filthy room with blood on the walls confused and saddened. Life is great. I can't remember a thing, and all those past memories are gone. All those times I spent with my family are now gone. I don't even remember my parents that well. Whoever I was back then would definitely be surprised at my current state, I mean who would hope when they grow up they'd be here. Whoever I was thinking of...I hope they're okay...

The door then opened to Eric with a baseball bat. I held out my arms to attempt to protect myself, but it was no use...I already felt the bat digging into my head, causing it to bleed waterfalls.

//Jeff's POV//

Jail couldn't be that bad, right? I mean, I better hope I'd be sent to jail instead of being executed. They'd probably send me back to the Mental Institution for Criminals or something. Liu fixed his striped scarf, and grabbed a small gun and a small camera -- which we decided we needed to use for evidence. I peeked into the trunk, and there was a huge case of guns in the back. I look back at Liu with a smirk, who was mumbling something under his breath.

"What'd you say, freak?" I say focusing my attention back at the guns. I didn't hear him get mad, but instead my response from him was a small chuckle. I rolled my eyes.

"Woah, Liu, so intimidating," I goaded sarcastically grabbing a small gun similar to Liu's. I heard a click of the gun, and immediately spun around and threw a punch at Liu's jaw. I grabbed his gun, and pointed it back at Liu. Liu had a mischievous look in his eye, even in a life of death situation.

"Never point a gun at me, again," I snapped.

"That wasn't the first time I intentionally tried to kill you, Jeffy," a voice spoke. It...spoke from Liu's mouth. I arched my eyebrow. Jeffy?

"But you never killed me, because you're a wimp. Always been," I smirked at him. Liu scoffed as he walked to the backyard. 

"Liu is a wimp...,and that's why I'm here. His right brain is completely destroyed, and that went along with his understanding of feelings," Liu smiled. His right brain...got...destroyed? Probably from trauma. Crazy kid.

"Okay, Liu...Prick Edition," I laughed, "we need to find Y/N."

"No shit. It's not like that's why we're here or anything, but I'm not a prick. That was Sam, the right brain. A very energetic prick. I'm Sully, and your brother is scolding me for revealing myself heh~," Sully chuckled. I just left the whole Liu,the psychopath, thing slide and we headed out to the backyard. Gargoyles, and flower gardens flooded his backyard which was accompanied with Cassidy reading a book by a huge stone fountain. I looked at Sully, who had a untrustworthy grin on his pale face. What is that boy thinking?

"Hey, beautiful," Sully called out walking towards her. I followed him, and Cassidy did nothing but freeze in her place. She looked at us in shock. Liu dropped his camera, while he was grabbing for his gun but he didn't notice. I then got the same rush as I was when I murdered those bullies. Blackmail. I picked up the camera quickly, and hid it until the right moment.

"ABRAHAM!" Cassidy screamed as she accidentally dropped her book in the fountain. The butler was across the garden-filled field, and if I were to guess...he'd never be strong or fast enough to stop him. It's quite ironic, since he told me not to kill anyone while his split personality persona is about to murder Cassidy. Hmm. Sully quickly walked over to Cassidy, which made her backup into the fountain and fall in. I grabbed the camera, and instantly recorded the scene. She splashed around trying to get away from my brother, only to get Sully pinning her down. After a couple of moments, her arms stopped splashing and clawing at Sully's hand and went limp. Sully shot up, as if he were to be awakened from a daydream. He looked horrified by the sight, and started trembling. Liu's back to himself. He cleared his throat, and wiped the excess blood on his jeans. I looked back at the body, and smiled a bit. Following in his brothers footsteps, how adorable.

We then heard faint sounds of ballroom music, as we walked though the back entrance. We're getting close.

"You liked it, didn't you? Killing that girl," I mentioned following the sounds. Liu tensed up.

"That was Sully, not me," Liu argued walking in front of me. I snickered, and ran up to his side.

"Oh, right. Because when the butler snitches along with the video I took of you committing the crime, they'll be looking for your split personality," I say sarcastically. Liu stopped, and stared at me.

"Are you serious, Jeff? I'm the good guy here, and you're nothing more to me than a removed family member," Liu says sharply. I twirled my gun around my index finger and sighed.

"Yeah, right," I scoffed. The music then got louder, and louder until we were met with a wooden door with a gold handle. Liu opened the door hesitantly, and as soon as I saw what was going on everything changed. I couldn't think of anything else, but to rip off his head. I couldn't feel anything else, but raging anger and shock. I couldn't smell anything besides my burning soul. I staggered back for a second before raising my gun up at that asshole. He was ball dancing with Y/N's half conscious, bloody form. She weakly turned her head towards me in a mix of desperation, confusion, and helplessness. Eric chuckled, and threw Y/N on the ground like she was an old toy. She let out a weak groan, but didn't move. Eric put his hands up in defeat, and looked at Y/N smugly. Y/N then weakly pulled out a gun from her back pocket, and pointed at us shakily.

"Y/N, don't do this," I whispered. Y/N struggled to stand up, but just ended up falling down again.

"Eric told me all my horrid memories with you, Jeffrey," Y/N snapped. Does she not remember me? Us? Eric...I'm going to fucking kill him. Eric is going to die, since he thinks he has the audacity to erase the only thing I truly care about's memories. I pulled down my white hood, to reveal my face much clearer. She didn't have a clear reaction to it, but I could tell she was thinking hard. Y/N kept on shaking, so I thought we were going to be here in suspense, but there it was. The gunshot noise filled the entire room.