Chapter eight

"Did you not hear me? I offered to let you go," Jeff said. He's right. Honestly, I'd rather stay here, where I get fed and taken care of for free, instead of working a low paying job all day. God, I have low standards.

"I'm not deaf, tell me," I say.

"There's nothing to say. I met this girl, and I didn't kill her," Jeff says bluntly. I groaned as I crossed my arms.

"Are you not going to explain the whole part about her dying," I say. Jeff shrugged.

"I mean there was more than me rejecting her. Like I said before, I mentally abused her. Sometimes physically," Jeff mumbled. What a great person.

"So you're the reason she did it?" I say.

"Yeah, princess, are you scared of me yet?" Jeff growled.

"I don't buy this act you're doing. I know you're hurting inside," I say looking at him in the eye.

"Act? Act. Are you serious?" Jeff said pushing me against the wall. He took out his knife from his back pocket.

"You're...just pretending," I managed to say. I rubbed my back where a bruise was beginning to form. Jeff laughed. Not a normal laugh...a laugh only a madman can perform.

"I'm sorry. Did you forget who the fuck I am?" Jeff smirked. I shook my head.

"Well, let me remind you. I'm Jeffrey the mentally troubled abuser who murdered people for fun, nice to meet you. I won't hesitate to do the same to you, princess," Jeff said.

"You wouldn't," I defended. Jeff smirked as he pinned me against the door. Without meaning to, I pulled him by his hoodie and our lips connected. I gasped, and pushed him away. My face was red in embarrassment. Jeff's blush across his face lit up his pale face. There was a long awkward silence until Jeff pushed me back against the wall again, but surprisingly I felt his lips on mine.

Carved Happiness ( Jeff the Killer x reader )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें