(1)

2010,13 January.

"Mama! Please... I don't want to stay with papa. I wanna stay with you. Please..." The 10 years old girl crying,hugging her mother's leg. The mother crouch down and hug her daughter.

"Pumpkin,I promise I'll visit you often. Don't cry baby girl. You know how much I love you but this is for the best." Her mother said,tears flowing down her face. She disappointed. She only got custody on her older daughter but not on her son and younger daughter. As her ex-husband exclaim,she doesn't have a better job to feed all her children without struggling with the household. And she know its true.

"You p-promise?" The girl ask,still sobbing. The mother nodded her head and smile. They hugged each other before a man snatched the girl away.

"No need to be rude James!" She said to him-her ex-husband.

"You can only visit her twice a month." James gave her a cold look,leaving no space to argue. She sigh.

"Fine. But I got to spend the whole day with her." James nod,agreed with her condition.

"Lets go Charida,Carson." James state at them. The fifteen-years-old Carson just follow him. He know his father too well to complain. Carson dragged Charida along with him to the car as she silently crying.

"Mama? Are you okay?" Camelia ask her mother. She was seventeen years old. Her mother,Lena didn't answer. Her gaze following James's car till it disappear. Camelia can see the sadness in Lena's eyes.