(12)

2017,8 March.

Lena,Camelia and Carson along with Riley come to visit Charida in the asylum. Months ago,the court decided to put her in the asylum till she truly cure. She was diagnosis  to have a schizophrenia by one of the finest psychiatrist. It was cause by all the abused and bullying she got.

"Charida!" Riley's heart broken once she saw her best friend that she betrayed for popularity. Charida's eyes were dulled without a flicker of emotion,her complexion were pale and there are bags under her eyes. She was in a straight jacket.

"Hello,Charida. How are you?" Carson ask but she didn't stirred. She just stared on one place and lost in her train of thought.

"Charida,I-i want to say that I'm sorry. Please forgive me," Riley cried. Still no reaction from her. For the whole one hour,they tried to start a conversation but Charida's lack of response breaking their heart. The guards took Charida back to her cell.

'If I'm brave enough,my daughter won't suffered like this.' Lena thought.

'If I protect her from father,none of this will happened.' Carson thought.

'If I know,my baby sister don't have to experience this.' Camelia thought.

'If I didn't ruined our friendship for popularity,my best friend would have a slightly better life.' Riley thought.

Only if... But they never can go back to time and change the past. Everything that happened must be welcome openly.

Even it could kill them...