(2)

2010,28 August.

"James! What did you do to my daughter? Why she got bruises on her?" Lena ask angrily at James.

"She keep acting like a brat. It just to discipline her so she won't cross the line." James answer like it was nothing. But she could see the lie in his eyes.

"You are lying! You abused her,didn't you?" James got mad when she accused him even he know its true. Charida just sit on the couch,head down.

"Watch your mouth,woman!" James yelled,causing Charida to flinch in fear.

"I will report this to the cops! I won't let you abuse my daughter!" Lena search for her phone in her handbag. She didn't noticed James move toward Charida.

"You call them,I'll kill Charida!" James threaten,holding a pocket knife at his daughter throat. Charida look at her mother pleadingly,shaking her head no. Lena look at him in horror.

"How could you threaten you own daughter!"

"The phone Lena! You disobey me,you lost your daughter!"

"Fine! But let her go!" Lena scared. Scared for her daughter life. James move the knife and keep it in his pant pocket. Tears flowing down Charida's face. She never thought that her tenth birthday present was a knife at her throat. Lena hugged her daughter,calming her down.

"Remember Lena. A word about this,you'll lost your daughter. Don't think I wouldn't dare to kill her." James remind her before leaving both of them alone.

"Mama,I'm scared." Charida sobs in her mother embraced.

"Me too,baby girl. Me too." Lena let her tears fall freely. 'This is all my fault. If we didn't divorced,Charida will never experienced this.' She thought dryly.