(8)

2016,25 December. (Part 1)

Today is Christmas. Everyone celebrated it but not the Kendall family. Carson was on his way home,so did Lena and Camelia. James just getting up from bed,head pounding. He got drunk last night. He look on his night stand and found a glass of water and two tablet of advil.

'Maybe Charida.' He thought as he swallow the pills.

Meanwhile, Charida was in the kitchen,smiling as if she just got a lots of present for Christmas. She was preparing the lunch for her whole family. Footsteps were heard and instantly she know its belong to the monster himself.

"What are you doing?" James ask,not like that he cared.

"Cooking for lunch. Mama,Camelia and Carson will arrive soon to celebrate Christmas with us." She chirped,big smile still attach on her face. James frown at her,noticing her weird attitude today.

"Be happy today,bitch. Tomorrow you won't." James state coldly. He hates his daughter. No,not his daughter but his friend's daughter.

He know his wife cheat on him with his friend. She got pregnant and told him that the unborn child was his. Once Charida was born,he noticed that she had nothing resemblance with him. That's when realization hit him. Sure Charida was a spitting image of her mother,but he's not blind to not to notice the little resemblance she had with his friend.

"Why you hate me so much?!" Charida yelled. He startled at her sudden outburst before remain his compose. Anger rose in him,causing his face turn red.