(4)

2015,17 July.

"Why are you late,bitch?!" James yelled at her as she just stand there with head down.

"I'm asking you! Why are you late?" He slapped her hard.

"I'm s-sorry,sir. I-I got d-detention." She stuttered. Then a punch land on her stomach causing her to groan in pain on the floor. He kick her rib twice before asking again.

"Why you got detention?!"

"I-I doze off i-in the c-class." She told him only to get whip with his belt. She cried but never scream. She don't begged for him to stop. Even she did,he won't listen. Instead,he enjoyed at the sight of his daughter suffering.

"That will teach you a lesson,bitch. If you got detention once again,I'll make sure to torture you worst than this." He spit before leaving her on the floor. Blood covered her body. She was in so much pain that she had to crawl her way to her bedroom. Once the door shut,she cried her heart out. She don't even bother to clean and nurse herself.

'It's fine. It's my fault I doze off in class. I deserve this.' She told herself.

'No! It's not!' a voice whispered.

'Yes! It is! I won't get detention if I didn't fall asleep in Mr. Gordy class. He just want me to behave!' She snapped at the voice.

'Even if it's your fault,he don't have the right to torture you. Look at you! All bloodied from head to toe!' The voice told her but she remain silent. She know what the voice said was true but she refuse to believe.

She still have determination and hopes in her.