(6)

2016, 1 April.

She walk down the hall like usual. Oversized hoodie hid her face. Her lips still hurt from last night beating. She averted her eyes everywhere,feeling slightly confused as to why everyone smiling at her. Not that she want them to insult her like every other day.

'Something off.' The voice stated.

'Maybe they realize their mistake? Maybe they won't bullied me anymore.' She said to the voice.

'Again,Charida. You are lying to yourself. All of these were too good to be true.' The voice convince her.

'You're paranoid.' Charida accused the voice.

'I'm not!' Charida ignored the voice,again. As she open her locker,a pile of mud fall on her head. Then,glittered were sprayed on her along with feathers. Now,she was covered in dirt,glitter and feathers from head to toe. Everyone around her laugh so hard,some even clutching their stomach.

"April Fool!" Everyone shout. She cried and ran to the nearest girls' restroom. She shrieked loudly once she realize that that was boys' restroom. She ran outside and saw someone holding a sticker. They covered the sign with a sticker to confuse her. Everyone laugh at her. Tears flowing down her face and she can't stop it. She run again to the real girls' restroom and locked herself in the furthest stall.

'See what I tried to warn you?' The voice asked.

"Shut it! You are not helping!" She said out loud.

'I'm trying to help you but all you do was ignoring me.'

"Well what did you expected from me? To listen everything you said?"

'Yes. Trust me,you'll get a better life.' Charida thought for a moment and sigh.

"Fine." With that said,Charida got herself out from the stall. She remove her hoodie that covered in dirt,glitter and feathers. She was glad that she wore a blue t-shirt beneath it. She looked down at her baggy sweatpants and frown. She noticed that her sweatpants also look like her hoodie only slightly better.

'Don't worry Charida. All you have to do is believe in me.' The voice reassured her. She nodded her head absentmindedly as she wash her face.