(3)

2014,20 May.

"Bitch!"

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"Hoe!"

Those words were thrown to her as she walk down the hall. She would be lying if she say it didn't hurt her. But it hurt her more,knowing all of these were cause by her best friend,Riley. Well,they're no longer friends as Riley betrayed her week ago.

"Look who decide to show her face here." Riley snickered at Charida. She bite back the tears that threaten to fall. Riley,on the other hand feel slightly regret but just shrug the feeling off. She want to be popular like her older sister. Hell,she want to be more popular than her sister,the head cheerleader. And if she befriend with Charida,her dream will never come true.

"What do you want Riley?" Charida ask softly. Riley's heart ache for a mere second before it turn stoic once again. She pity Charida's miserable life but she hate her because she's too weak and kind for her own good.

"Don't act so innocent Charida. With things happened in your life,you are no where near innocent." Everyone just stared at both girls. Who doesn't know about their friendship. They're basically sisters.

"You promised me you will keep my secrets." Tears flowing down Charida's face as she whispered so low that you barely heard what she said. Guilt came crashing at Riley but she remain the same. There are no turning back anymore.

"Well,you shouldn't trust me and tell all your secrets at me. I mean,look at you. No one want to be friend with broken hideous girl like you." With that stated,she sobs harder and ran back home. Her heart broken all over again. Pain,sadness,grief are all she felt.

'She's right. No one want to be friend with me. If they did,their life will turn upside down. Its better this way so no one will hurt because of me.' Charida thought.

'It's always you who hurt in the end.' A voice whispered at the back of her mind.

'And it's always you who share my demise.' She replied back.