(9)

2016,25 December. (Part 2)

"Don't you dare to raise your voice at me,bitch!" James yelled at her back.

"You pathetic excuse of a father!"  Charida won't give up,not this time. James were now in front of her and he slap her. New bruise appeared on her cheek. Not enough with only a slap,he punch her.

"What did you call me,slut?" James ask as he grab her by her hair.

"You pathetic excuse of a father." She tried to ignore the pain. The voice keep yelling at her to fight back. James pushed Charida roughly to the floor.

"Father? I'm not your father! Your mother was a whore! She cheated behind my back with my friend and she got you! I'm not your father! You hear me." He yelled at Charida angrily. Charida stood up. James didn't bother to help her nor did he push her down again.

"That's not the reason why you have to hate me."She whispered.

"What do you want me to do?! Treat you like my own daughter?!" He laugh bitterly.

"Yes! Treat me like your own daughter. Love me like you love Camelia and Carson! Is it so hard for you?!" James frozen on his spot. Love. He don't even know how to love anymore after years being a bitter person.

"Never. You disgust me as much as your mother disgust me." He spat. The next thing he know,he have a kitchen knife plunged in his stomach. He look at Charida with wide eyes. All he could see through her eyes was anger and a glint of insanity. He fall to the floor,gasping for air as Charida retreat the knife and throw it away. Charida sat down next to him. She put his head on her lap and slightly hugging him.

"Shh...It's okay papa,I'm here with you. You don't have to worry. Let death took your life. Don't be too stubborn and never survive this,okay? I want you die." She stroked his hair in a calming manner. Soon enough,his life left his body.

"He's dead." Charida said to the voice. Creepy smile find it way on her face.

"Good. He will never hurt you and we will be happy forever." The voice replied. Charida chuckled and slowly its turn into a laugh of humour.