high life🌿

me and my bestfriend sat in the car smoking on our second blunt, like any other day. me, high & unbothered her becoming irritated. where i'm from niggas a sell you some bullshit with the quickness! "yeah this some bullshit, i got a lil buzz.", my bestfriend megan, said passing me the blunt. "hell yeah", i replied.  "these niggas be tweaking dawg selling this bullshit." she said

"sit down honey his ugly ass not even worth it, i know somebody that got gaaasss, i mean smell that shit when he walk in the door gas", she said.

"bitch, i gave that nigga MY 50 dollars for some bullshit, he going to have to feel me" i said putting my hand on my hip.

"hello?" "nigga don't try to play me because i'm bitch like i won't rock yo shit!"

my bestfriend rolled her eyes and hit a bowl.

"you know what the fuck i'm talking about don't play stupid!, you know what don't even worry about it ima slap the charcoal off ya skin ON SIGHT!" i hung up the phone before he got to say anything the else carelessly throwing it down.

"so whose the dude you was talking about again?" i asked my bestfriend as she stared into her phonenot paying me any attention. that's how she gets when she texting her little boo thing

"huh?", she looked at me and started laughing "my fault bitch this nigga getting on my nerves", she said giggling and i laughed too.

"whose the guy with the gas?", i said sitting back down. "oh, his name is shawn and he want us to meet him by the park like right now", she replied.

"the park, what the hell?" i asked
"oh my god let's just go", she said getting up and grabbing her keys and chips.

*the park*
we pulled up to the dentist and waited for this shawn guy.
"why he talking about right now when he not even here" i said looking in the mirror.
"honey how i suppose to know? all i know is that these chips crack and i want some tacos" she said.
"okay i'll buy us tacos but you buying the weed", i said. "alright, here he go" she said. i turned around and seen a caramel complexion guy with freckles and a curly afro walking up to the car.

london brought the windows down.
"what's up london" he said. she started laughing for no damn reason "hey shawn" he nealed his arms on the door
"look at ya eyes you high as hell already, you got a death wish or something?" he said.
she laughed even harder, "noooo, this for my bestfriend april, ian got no death wish i love my high life"
after she said that he looked at me and i don't know if i was just high or not but when this nigga looked at me it was like he was staring into my soul.
"so y'all not going to speak" london said breaking up our short eye lock.

"what's up, i'm shawn" he said with the sexiest voice i've ever heard 😍😍

"hey shawn", i said hoping that i wasn't blushing. he stared at me and i rolled my eyes trying not to smile and looked down at my phone. usually i could outstare anyone but his eyes were too intense for me.

he chuckled as him and london exchanged gifts. "hit my line whenever, my shop open 24/7 like a ATM."

"we sure will", london said. he walked away and i just stared at london. she looked at me "whaaat? ", she whined. "why you didn't tell me he was that fine" i said. "honey you know i got my eyes only on my baby, and i seen how y'all was looking at each other too" she said pulling off.

"that was him, looking at me like he see a thanksgiving meal" i said turning up the music

"yesss boo bestfriend sexy as fuck", she said sticking her tongue out.

i laughed and recorded my self rapping lud foe - hold me down.

"forget about the tacos kemo wants to feed me some dick" she said turning the music back down. "you about to leave me?", i asked pouting. "no i'm about to drop you off ", she replied. "shut the fuck up, you sound dumb", i said rolling my eyes. "who you think you talking to", she said popping my forehead.

i pulled her hair and the car swerved.
"chill the fuck out, you tryna die?!", she yelled. "bitch we going to die together if you keep fucking with me", i said and we pulled up to my crib. she gave me a kiss on the cheek and i got out the car. "love you", i said. "love you too" she said driving off.