my drug

the crib

i had gang nem ova at the crib chilling smoking, sipping, and playing 2k, just a cool ass day for all of us we needed it. i got my money back and we took 50 kilos from that lying ass nigga. april and london were on the beanbag cuddling i don't know why they always doing that gay shit.

"ayo bre having a party and kickback tonight we gots to slide", kemo said. "who is bre?", london said. "some shorty ion even know her like that", he replied. heading to this party would be nice i haven't been to one in a while. "let's go girl it might be lit", april said. "AHHH HELL NAW", pap yelled, "cheating ass game". "naaah nigga gimme my money". i said. he gave it to me "pussy"

"word though lets slide", i said "everybody too, get that shit hot". "you ain't getting nothing hot", april said. i sucked my teeth "like i said".  "bet everybody slide through and already know, scraped.", spazz said.

*april pov*
later that night

i was on my last piece of hair to flat iron "baee why you not getting ready?", i asked looking at shawn still sitting on his bed with basketball shorts on and no shirt. "ian feeling good", he replied. "what's wrong with my lil bookie butt", i said. "if you don't shut that shit up girl", i laughed and closed the door putting on my outfit "nigga get ready!",  i yelled.

i looked in the mirror i looked bomb ass fuck 😍. 

i opened the door and waited for shawn to look at me

i opened the door and waited for shawn to look at me. he looked and turned his head "ima act like ian even just see that", he said. "see what?", i asked. "you don't like it?". "bro stop fucking playing with me, take that shit off", he replied. "what you bugging for?  just come with me since you feeling like that", i said and put on my shoes "ian going no where you not either with that on, who fuck attention you tryna catch?", he said.

i didn't give a fuck about what he was saying he was either coming or not i know i was going with this on no matter what he had to say. i rolled my eyes and start rolling a blunt for on the way. "shawn just shut the fuck up and come." he chuckled, "you think i'm playing with you, my girl ain't going no where looking like a hoe. i looked at him, he be getting out of pocket "i didn't mean it like that", he said.

i grabbed my purse and and headed for the door "where you think you going?", he asked standing up. "find a nigga to fuck at the party since i'm a hoe", i said. when i'm mad i be saying stupid shit that we both know i don't mean.

i snatched my jacket and walked out the door but he grabbed my hair tight as fuck, so tight that i had to punch this nigga in his head. he grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against the wall "i'll kill any fuck nigga you let put they dick in you, word to my mother don't try me april", he said squeezing my throat tighter. he let me go and i grabbed my throat catching my breath.

i was tight!! like always, little petty shit turns to something it shouldn't have been. my face was red and i wanted to kill this nigga! i punched him in his face harder than i thought i would. he deadass slapped me yo, hard as fuck. my heart beat went 1000 mph... he looked at me just as shocked as i was, we both didn't say anything.

"baby.. i'm so sorry i didn't mean for that to happen", he said walking towards me. i start swinging everywhere on this nigga while crying. "i'm sorry april!", he yelled grabbing my hands with a tight ass grip, i kneed him in his dick and he fell on the ground and i start punching him in his head but he rolled me over and pinned me down.
"april baby please, forgive me", he said. i was still shedding tears "shawn get your fucking hands off of me!", i said. he just stared at me and got up and i got up and walked away, i was done! i don't know what the fuck this nigga had going on his head but i wasn't dealing with it anymore.

he stood in front of the door "april you not going no where, i let my temper get the best of me shorty you know that ain't me. it won't happen again!", he said. i wiped my face which was hot as fuck and looked in the mirror and started crying again my shit was a little swole and red and pink.

"i'm done with you shawn! i can't do this with you anymore you went to fucking far!", i said. "it was a mistake!  we can't throw all of what we have away over a mistake. april you not leaving me!", he said trying to hug me. i slapped him with all i had in me i really hated him now mostly because i was hurt. "i said keep your hands off of me!", i yelled. "april no!, we not done. i'm not letting us end", he said. "why the fuck would i stay?", i asked. "you just slapped the fuck out of me shawn you know how bad that hurts me". "because i love you! and you love me!  it won't happen again", he whined.

i tried to leave again but he grabbed me and hugged me and start kissing everywhere on me. "baby please", he said. i pushed him "shawn stop!", i whined. he wouldn't stop for shit though, "i'm sorry", he said kissing on my neck. i start giving in, his kisses 😍 his kisses were like hitting a blunt. he was my drug and i knew i wouldn't stop loving him even if i tried.

he laid me on the bed and pulled my shoes off and stared at my body "how you take this shit off?", he asked. i laughed and rolled over "untie it". he untied my shirt and kissed down my back ripping my panties off with his teeth.

sex scene going to be on another chapter because people may get uncomfortable so ima start that now. but i hope yah enjoying the story so far. start leaving feedback so i can know how y'all feeling!!😍😍 thankkks xoxo.