ride through whatever

*🚧it gets explicit so if you ain't with the shits this book ain't for you so, JET!🚧*
*2 months later*

me and shawn finally made it official after two months, shit if felt official after two weeks. it wasn't even like an relationship, it was more than that. we were friends, best friends, homies, allat. i wasn't sure if i was in love or not but i knew i couldn't even look at another man. we were on the way to his house until he had to make another stop. we pulled up to some trap house full of niggas chilling on the porch a short dude with an durag and long ass shorts which i hate walked to the car. i scanned the crowd and made eye contact with trey.

he got up and walked towards the car almost stumbling over, obviously drunk "hey bitch!, thought you was going to rock my shit on sight, well i'm in yo sight bitch", he said slurring his words. i instantly became tight! i open the car door and kick that nigga so hard in his dick, made sure he never nut again! he fell to the ground and as i was about to punch him in his neck but i was pushed to the ground by shawn. he had a pistol in his hand and hit that nigga in his shit so hard i flinched.

"oh shit!!!," i heard someone yell. he hit him 5 more times and i kicked that nigga in his stomach hard as i could. "fuck you thought this was bitch!, i should take yo life right fucking now, but you just a pussy!" shawn yelled. "baby i think you did", i said grabbing his arm. i don't even know why he said that because if he wasn't dead, he would be unconscious for a while anyways, facts.

i looked at everyone and they were just staring. "hey i didn't see shit", an old man said. "he needed a nap anyway", someone else commented. they all laughed and we got back into the car.

as shawn drove off, i knew one fact. that i was in love, i wanted to give him my virginity right then and there. i stared at him and noticed he looked tight. "why you looking like that?", i asked. "what the fuck was that about?" "i told him i was going to go in his shit on sight, because he played me out of $50, why the fuck you acting like that?!", i asked with a attitude. "oh, i thought that was one of ya old niggas", he said. i rolled my eyes shawn was the most jealous guy i've ever met in my life. deadass, a nigga could stare at me for 3 seconds and he'd spazz on him and me! i couldn't trip though i was the same way. "boy, don't start that shit", i said. "who the fuck you calling boy?!, don't play with me april because ian going to play with you" "okaaay, calm the fuck down!", i yelled. he didn't say shit else to me all the way to his house.

"damn, you should've just took me home then", i said with a attitude. he opened the door for me "shut the fuck you at home", he said. he put my arms around his neck and grabbed my ass "i'm sorry baby", he said pecking my lips. i just looked at him "you know i can't control my temper sometimes", he kissed me again and i couldn't help but kiss back because of the way he was massaging my ass going deeper between my legs. "okay baby", i said moaning into his lips and pushed him away. i wasn't sure if i wanted to give him my virginity or not because i only known him for two months but at the same i felt that the love we had was real whether we told each other or not so i might as well give it to him.

"you know i love you right?", he asked. "no", i replied. my heart raced 1000 mph. "i love you april", he said looking into my eyes. "and i got you something", he reached into his pocket and brought out a box and handed it to me. my eyes instantly watered as i opened the box. it was an 5 carrot pure gold ring. "it's a promise ring", he said and slipped onto my finger. "i promise to never lie to you or hurt you ever i deadass love you and i want you to know that i mean it, and i'm not like the rest of these niggas". tears just ran down my face, i was speechless. "i love you more baby.. and i just don't know what to say this is the most special thing someone has ever done for me", i said crying. he wiped the tears off of my face "you don't have to say anything just promise you won't break my heart and you'll ride with me through whatever" "i promise baby, them facts", i said smiling.

he carried me into his house and into his room. he laid me on his bed and planted small kisses everywhere on my neck. he pulled my pants off and kissed me from my toes to my panties. i was going crazy, laying there thinking about how he not going no where, shit i started planning weddings, funerals, baby names and all.

i bit my lip as he ripped my panties off and pulled my legs over his shoulders and dove right into me. he flicked his tongue up and down my clit as i screamed out his name. "shawwnn oh my god", i moaned. he sucked on my clit and tongue fucked me until i nearly came.

we took each other clothes off. i looked down and almost ran away. i never knew an nine inch dick was real! he must've noticed my fear "you change your mind?", he asked. i shook my head "just let me know if so" he stuck his tongue in my mouth and i began to swirl mine around his as he slowly entered inside of me. "ssssss, stop, stop, stop", i gritted my teeth together. it hurt so bad. "alright, go now" he began thrusting inside of me slowly i started getting use to the stingy feeling and let out soft moans. as he went deeper i couldn't believe there was more left! the pain began again and my bitch ass almost cried. "ahh, shawn, stoppp, noo don't stop", i whined as i dug my nails into his back. "do you want me to stop babygirl?", he asked. "nooo" he went deeper inside of me and groaned as he sped up his strokes. "mmm, fuckk daddyy", i moaned damn near screaming. i scratched on his back rolling my eyes back.

he grabbed both of my hands pushing them inside of the bed. as he went deeper he moaned my name "damn maa", he whispered into my ear. i rotated my hips in circular motions and pulled on his hair. he finally had all of him inside of me. "FUCCKKK", i moaned. he grabbed my neck and kissed me. i looked at him and we gazed into each other eyes as he thrusted inside of me. little did he know each stroke was activating a higher level of crazy in me. he started breathing harder and groaning "i'm about to nut!", he said pounding faster inside of me, i moaned into his ear "me too baby!"

he slid in and out of me and groaned louder as he nutted, at the same time i squeezed his body tighter against mine and whined "awwwwn!!", as i came with him. his dick flinched inside of me "ahhh", he groaned while pulling out of me and laid over beside me. "i love you", i said laying on his chest. "i love you more babygirl"